Anty- Ant Powder

LightBulb

4 hours ago, LightBulb said:

Yes, that stuff worked a treat, they have all gone, somewhere, or they are all dead.

They will all be dead, they take it back to their nest for them to feast on and it kills the little bastards, none stinging or not, you don't want them parading relentlessly onto your work tops. Nobody likes that many insects in their house you'd have to be a mad fucker to think otherwise. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Great news. Enjoy your evening without those harmless non stinging black ants you have just murdered

I know, yeah, what did the little ants ever do? What is wrong with people? If they were those nasty nippy feckers you get on holiday I'd understand but Manx ants are no bother at all, they even go around picking up crumbs (£500 cheaper than a Roomba - oh I am so on for one of these for my birthday - haven't hoovered the house for weeks, have no time with work, social life etc "If only I had a Roomba...", oh, it is on). So sly.

1 hour ago, JSlot said:

They will all be dead, they take it back to their nest for them to feast on and it kills the little bastards, none stinging or not, you don't want them parading relentlessly onto your work tops. Nobody likes that many insects in their house you'd have to be a mad fucker to think otherwise. 

Correct.

Just waiting for someone to come up with the same sort of thing that will kill Mozzies, Spiders, Crocs, Snakes and them fuc***g WAAAASPS.

Pretty sure we can come up with something to fill the gaps.

Edit to add that I like Bees though, Insect or Human :)

27 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

They're playing games with you. They're immune to that Nippon stuff. You will never win. Just clean your house now and again, paying particular attention to food deposits. 

They look a lot bigger than the last ones, and i clean it every week !

I've tried encouraging hedgehogs into my garden to deal with the slug problem, I've cut some holes in fencing to allow them access and there is one about, and there are frogs close by, but they just don't eat them fast enough. I've flattened old copper pipes and nailed them around raised beds, I've crushed up egg shells and scattered them around my plants but still the slugs come. Sadly slug pellets are an essential in this warm and wet weather.

25 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I've tried encouraging hedgehogs into my garden to deal with the slug problem, I've cut some holes in fencing to allow them access and there is one about, and there are frogs close by, but they just don't eat them fast enough. I've flattened old copper pipes and nailed them around raised beds, I've crushed up egg shells and scattered them around my plants but still the slugs come. Sadly slug pellets are an essential in this warm and wet weather.

a bit messier and noisier but the feckers don't come back

Image result for blunderbuss

Archived