Premiership 2017/18

Rhumsaa

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, paswt said:

Only watched a bit of the game but should Chelsea have had a penalty in the second half ?

Yes. There was arm to ball movement 

Well all it is in reality is a load of overpaid "grown up" boys kicking a ball around FFS.

What is the big fuss about ?

When a football player earns 10 times that of a consultant in a hospital, there is most definitely something very wrong with this world.:o

13 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Well all it is in reality is a load of overpaid "grown up" boys kicking a ball around FFS.

What is the big fuss about ?

When a football player earns 10 times that of a consultant in a hospital, there is most definitely something very wrong with this world.:o

Such a redundant argument.

23 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Mourinho in sore loser whinge shocker, not

Jose Mourinho: Chelsea didn't deserve FA Cup win - Man Utd boss - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44186246

Hmmmm. When he was appointed I thought it was a good move after the previous two. He's a proven winner. I've changed my mind now. I don't think they will ever win anything while he is in charge. Boring, negative, unimaginative football and very un-United. Rich man's Moyes.

22 hours ago, woolley said:

Hmmmm. When he was appointed I thought it was a good move after the previous two. He's a proven winner. I've changed my mind now. I don't think they will ever win anything while he is in charge. Boring, negative, unimaginative football and very un-United. Rich man's Moyes.

Portuguese Pulis.

19 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

United look pretty good when let off the leash. I hope he stays and builds a legacy.

I hope he stays. They'll be runners up forever whilst in charge

75m for Mahrez, ffs

I know there is lots of silly money in football, but that is going way beyond silly.

He only stands out every once in a while at Leicester who are not exactly world beaters at the moment.With all Manchester City's 'star's players he'll be lucky to get more than a few sub appearances. Money for nothing... springs to mind.

'Manchester City are closing in on a £75m deal for Leicester City and Algeria winger Riyad Mahrez, 27.(Mail)'

Archived