Registrations Enabled

ans

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ans said:

We did swap out the underlying database engine over last weekend. Is this something that's happened in the last day or so? Are they still gone? Sure you don't have a filter on them or something?

No, all gone. I did not alter anything, but to be fair it is no big deal, apart from the several PMs from an array of posters protesting that TJ had been banned and bullied :o

As my memory is not what it was, is was handy to refer to PMs to remember who I sided with and who I called  t**t.:)

Don't waste any time trying to find them, it's not your problem and not important.

Thanks for replying though. :)

12 hours ago, dilligaf said:

And I sent the photos you sent me in response to xhamster. ;)

I'd actually never heard of xhamster and was wondering wtf you were on about, I thought maybe it was a new forum member I wasn't aware of. Anyway I googled it. Now I know. Thankyou. :o:P

• 2 weeks later...

its a bit like smoking in pubs.....

before the ban all the non-smokers said they would go out more for meals and drinks,post after post, thread after thread. when the ban came in they didn't and now they wonder why all the pubs are shut when they want to go out one night a year......

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

before the ban all the non-smokers said they would go out more for meals and drinks,post after post, thread after thread. when the ban came in they didn't and now they wonder why all the pubs are shut when they want to go out one night a year......

And in English?

3 hours ago, woody2 said:

I agree, I've become a non-smoker since the ban and now drink in pubs much less. 

3 hours ago, woody2 said:

before the ban all the non-smokers said they would go out more for meals and drinks

This clearly isn't true.

Personally I would go to pubs more if they did great lunches. Especially on a Sunday. But TBH the food in pubs here is still almost invariably 1980 and grey.

40 minutes ago, pongo said:

This clearly isn't true.

Personally I would go to pubs more if they did great lunches. Especially on a Sunday. But TBH the food in pubs here is still almost invariably 1980 and grey.

that must be one of the better pubs pongo...:whistling:

1 hour ago, pongo said:

This clearly isn't true.

it clearly is:rolleyes: just as posters said they would post more in the future.....

:xmas::whistling:

On 19/12/2017 at 2:58 PM, woody2 said:

it clearly is:rolleyes: just as posters said they would post more in the future.....

:xmas::whistling:

Did they though? Who said that?

Far better to have the quality than the quantity.

Great to see a load of the childish squabbling has stopped though.

Archived