Manx Gas MD to resign (?)

thesultanofsheight

14 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

So that will be no evidence then...:rolleyes:

Other than a press article by the nations favourite radio station linking the two .. 

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/manx-gas-protest-as-md-departs/

I see Barry has posted now anyway. I’m sure his protests, which should be applauded, have helped in no small way. To believe otherwise is just being stupid. At least he has got off his ass and done something unlike you and some of the other anonymous whingers on here who have achieved very little at all despite being online all day whining and talking bollocks. It would seem that it’s easier to moan on Facebook or Manx Forums than actually do anything tangible that might change anything about the IOM. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Juan Kerr said:

Other than a press article by the nations favourite radio station linking the two .. 

I see Barry has posted now anyway. I’m sure his protests, which should be applauded, have helped in no small way. To believe otherwise is just being stupid. At least he has got off his ass and done something unlike you and some of the other anonymous whingers on here who have achieved very little at all despite being online all day whining and talking bollocks. It would seem that it’s easier to moan on Facebook or Manx Forums than actually do anything tangible that might change anything about the IOM. 

As Dylan said, the times they are changing. We have a new house of relatively inexperienced MHKs, a new CM, and a system of public administration in complete disarray and panic over wages and pensions. If people want change then grab the chance. The abortion debate is another issue that would have been kicked into the long grass if it hadn’t been for a lot of publicly visible activists. Wake up. Smell Coffee. Effect change. 

10 hours ago, Neil Down said:

So that will be no evidence then...:rolleyes:

Oh look what’s happened for all the non believers. He’s left to pursue “other interests” too; classic 

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/manx-gas-confirms-new-boss/

If they haven’t made the point enough his replacement has had “extensive experience of working closely with international, national and local governments, regulators and other stakeholder groups” so clearly the last one fucked us this aspect. 

21 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

If they haven’t made the point enough his replacement has had “extensive experience of working closely with international, national and local governments, regulators and other stakeholder groups” so clearly the last one fucked us this aspect. 

PR about having good experience of managing PR, no?

14 hours ago, Juan Kerr said:

You should stop being a Juanker and making assumptions on what I do or don't do. It just makes you appear more stupid than you actually are...

4 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Oh look what’s happened for all the non believers. He’s left to pursue “other interests” too; classic 

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/manx-gas-confirms-new-boss/

I would be more impressed had the report stated he had gone due to the pressure of a small group of protesters. It didn't though, did it?

42 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I would be more impressed had the report stated he had gone due to the pressure of a small group of protesters. It didn't though, did it?

I’m not sure they cater for people who prefer to read their news in wax crayon. It’s clear to everyone else what’s happened and the timing. 

Archived