A popular decision

TheTeapot

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No winners in this situation. Yet another one falls at the hurdles and still there's nothing much being achieved. Yes, she tried to make cuts, but not in the right places, hence the unpopularity and the outcries - services rather than within the management ranks (IMHO). Who'll be next for the poison chalice?

Long overdue. Perhaps the exemplar in modern times of the mouthy Manx political gobshite with all the fucking answers when on the outside full of cheap sniping from the sidelines who, when given the task, is shown to be manifestly lacking in every respect. This woman has let the entire Island down through a combination of baseless arrogance and a talent vacuum. Voters of South Douglas take great note. Now Kate, sit down, shut up and fuck off.

1 minute ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

Unless of course she is getting to sick to work.

Must be a bugger really as she’s lost the extra £10k uplift for a Minister and £150k of income from the hospital care contract. I’d be a bit sick on the back of that too. That’s a lot of income to lose in 3 months. 

Who ever gets the job is going to struggle to run the dept, until we get sufficient money to run a good health service. Ypu can have a great servoce if you are willing to pay for it. The gov is good at cutting services but seem scared to increase income tax on the higher earners

2 minutes ago, Swordfish said:

Must be a bugger really as she’s lost the extra £10k uplift for a Minister and £150k of income from the hospital care contract. I’d be a bit sick on the back of that too. That’s a lot of income to lose in 3 months. 

The £150 000 is not income but the contract rate to provide a service

9 minutes ago, Swordfish said:

I'm sure if she is hard up she could always set up a new business venture to make up the shortfall. I hear there's an opening in the meal delivery service for the elderly...

Archived