Great Advice

mannin1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I was in the Spar the other night. There were two people up at the counter - an elderly woman and some guy buying Rizzlas. Muttering and giggling to himself. Obviously quite disturbed. Outside the shop the woman asked me whether maybe we should have helped him or something.

2 hours ago, pongo said:

So I was in the Spar the other night. There were two people up at the counter - an elderly woman and some guy buying Rizzlas. Muttering and giggling to himself. Obviously quite disturbed. Outside the shop the woman asked me whether maybe we should have helped him or something.

Genius. :lol:

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:
2 hours ago, pongo said:

Genius. :lol:

13 hours ago, pongo said:

We probably voted him in.....

Archived