Man Kicks Seagull

La Colombe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my grandson 2 years old was at PE beach yesterday with mum and granny and wouldn't eat his lunch then a fucking seagull swooped and stole his sausage he went fucking bananas,i laughed my cock off,pity I missed it.

Deliberately luring the bird in just to kick it was a bit uncalled for. I'd say his arrest was probably because he then pushed the other guy who objected to him kicking the seagull in the first place. Sounds like the guy with the chips was a bigger nuisance than the seagull!

We were at the grandstand yesterday. The seagulls were a bit of a nuisance at the burger vans. Not helped by the vans having open bins, or people leaving open food containers on the tables, rather than putting them in the large dumpster bins which had lids. 

If we changed our behaviour slightly, it might reduce the amount of gulls gathering near fast food outlets.

I've even seen people deliberately place open chip containers down for a laugh to watch the flock of seagulls fighting each other for the food.

6 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

I've even seen people deliberately place open chip containers down for a laugh to watch the flock of seagulls fighting each other for the food.

That's a bit like holding a race and watching the field of gladiators fighting each other for the win. Quite apt really, you should get on to Rob. 

4 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

That's a bit like holding a race and watching the field of gladiators fighting each other for the win. Quite apt really, you should get on to Rob. 

What absolute nonsense. Would this be in the sport you usually hate but know everything about? 

For someone in their recent post that said they weren't against the TT and I was making stuff up, you have managed to turn a topic about a seagull into the TT!

3 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

For someone in their recent post that said they weren't against the TT and I was making stuff up, you have managed to turn a topic about a seagull into the TT!

But you said you were at the grandstand. I assumed you meant the TT grandstand. 

1 hour ago, Kevmeister said:

If you ever wanted proof we live in a police state. Man kicks a seagull outside a chippy and ends up in the Cells for the night. I bet he’ll be dining out on that for weeks when he gets back to Ireland. 

He wasn't just locked up because he kicked a seagull. He got locked up because his despicable act was witnessed by traumatized onlookers and  , once the mob got going there would be no safe place for him on the Island that night. But apart from that, he is also a cunt.

10 minutes ago, ecobob said:

He wasn't just locked up because he kicked a seagull. He got locked up because his despicable act was witnessed by traumatized onlookers and  , once the mob got going there would be no safe place for him on the Island that night. But apart from that, he is also a cunt.

I notice the main witness and social media commentator was a PE/PSM Commissioner. That probably says a lot really about how our enforced system of public compliance works. Tinpot commissioner posts something on Facebook, police (who monitor social media 27/4 looking for things to do) totally over react to a Facebook post. 

Seagulls in town can be a bit of a nuisance but there's really no justification for baiting one into kicking range and booting it. As previously mentioned the guy is a cunt. I'm no fan of the police or frivolous prosecutions, but I'm down with this one. 

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Seagulls in town can be a bit of a nuisance but there's really no justification for baiting one into kicking range and booting it. As previously mentioned the guy is a cunt. I'm no fan of the police or frivolous prosecutions, but I'm down with this one. 

Shite hawks. That all they are. 

Archived