Man Kicks Seagull

La Colombe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Kevmeister said:

Shite hawks. That all they are. 

Cull the lot of them . I’m sure the food chain won’t need them now that we have sewage systems denying them the shite they lived on,

cull the idiots who feed the shitehawks too

They won’t be missed either

8 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

They're only such a pest because we're so wasteful and messy.

I agree mostly but then so are long tails, 

Nobody has an issue with wiping them out

To be honest though if shitehawks were silent and not wake me at 4.00 am everyday i may not hate the bastards so much

17 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Whether the animal is viscous or not the human who attacked it was. He needed to learn animal cruelty isn’t some pass time to practice with your chips. 

I wasn't defending his actions just an observation on how their behaviour has morphed over the last few decades driven by us.

As horrible as seagulls may well be, someone who lures an animal to then kill for the shear hell of it is a damn sight worse in my book, this man is a fucking asshole. If the seagull attacked him then fair enough but it didn't, it was getting food that he had put down on the floor, the seagull was doing nothing other than getting through life.

49 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

As horrible as seagulls may well be, someone who lures an animal to then kill for the shear hell of it is a damn sight worse in my book, this man is a fucking asshole. If the seagull attacked him then fair enough but it didn't, it was getting food that he had put down on the floor, the seagull was doing nothing other than getting through life.

Is being an asshole now a crime in the IOM? 

Archived