Knoxville

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, piebaps said:

I'm not sure. He makes Graham Cregeen look like Albert fecking Einstein

Now that’s some fucking trick!

5 hours ago, hissingsid said:

M.M.is a first rate nutter who is daily on Vaders page scorning the world, in fact he has been pulled by princess poison lately who is now Kate's best friend and is promoting her cause, different cause everyday, Mount Murray, Sefton. Media, Steam Packet, very confusing!!!!! He has political ambitions, unfortunately last time he tried to stand for MH K he did not have enough backers and his papers were put in late. Talk about losers peeing in the same pot this is a prime example.

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/police-concerned-over-welfare-of-local-man/

2 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Have the Police de-railed this thread onto MM to draw attention from their behaviour???

Don't be fucking stupid.

As has been pointed out my clip was from MAY. 

FOOL

I really should not mock you as you make me look intelligent. :o

3 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Don't shout at me pplleeaaasse!!!!

It wasn't aimed at your post of the old clip but at the general direction of the thread.

Then you are very much mistaken still. Please try to keep up.

On the one hand we have 90,000 residents including a good Police force. On the other we have a complete fruit loop called Martin Moore AKA space cadet.

11 hours ago, Knoxville said:

The video clip doesn't show the whole picture though, it's merely a snippet of a wider perspective. We don't know what occurred prior to the video, she could be been armed and dangerous, she could be been hysterical and wild, she could be been relatively mild mannered. Only a fool would watch this without having any other footage or knowledge and form an opinion either for or against the Police or the apprehended woman.

Archived