Police Brutality or Reatraint?

Knoxville

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M.M.is a first rate nutter who is daily on Vaders page scorning the world, in fact he has been pulled by princess poison lately who is now Kate's best friend and is promoting her cause, different cause everyday, Mount Murray, Sefton. Media, Steam Packet, very confusing!!!!! He has political ambitions, unfortunately last time he tried to stand for MH K he did not have enough backers and his papers were put in late. Talk about losers peeing in the same pot this is a prime example.

29 minutes ago, Declan said:

I bet Martin Moore would have thought the violence justified if the kid had tried to pay for a taxi with a Debit Card. 

is he the guy that locked a girl in his taxi.....

also what was he doing looking at a 14 year old facebook page and copying a video......

2 hours ago, woody2 said:

is he the guy that locked a girl in his taxi.....

Well that’s the allegation. He vehemently denies it. 

Elsewhere on Facebook he vehemently condemns passengers who try to pay by card and believes they are trying to obtain services by deception. 

13 minutes ago, Declan said:

Well that’s the allegation. He vehemently denies it. 

Elsewhere on Facebook he vehemently condemns passengers who try to pay by card and believes they are trying to obtain services by deception. 

He is a total nut case 

I am sorry if that offends decent ones 

8 hours ago, Knoxville said:

Personally I think it’s pretty brutal looking at it.

Does it really take that many officers to restrain someone so small and with such force? 

I’ll read the “comments” at lunch, but from the video I think it’s a bit excessive and if she was that bad, surely pava spray would’ve been a better restraint method?

One to restrain the legs to stop them kicking. One to restrain the torso to stop them rolling. One to restrain and manipulate the arms to put the cuffs on. Always looks worse than it is. Does it really take 3 cops to do it? Fewer means more thrashing and kicking and flailing, more chance for injury to the cops and the individual.

Temporary discomfort and a bruise or two for the non-compliant is nothing. Pava on the other hand is nasty shit and probably causes more pain for longer than a bit of manual handling.

Archived