Police Brutality or Reatraint?

Knoxville

24 minutes ago, Declan said:

But sometimes 14 year olds don't manage situations in logical way. How the professional adults reacted in this situation is relevant. Did they take the correct actions to diffuse the incident? Was all their training and experience ineffective, leaving physical restraint the only effective remaining response? We can't know from that clip. 

Won't stop the anti-police gang from taking sides though. FB seems to have the usual benefits scroungers making their comments

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

Take a look at a video of russian police during the world cup deal with someone standing on their car then look at this video and really ask yourself is it police brutality.

Is that how the IOM police determine what is acceptable?  Compare themselves to their Russian counterparts?

1 minute ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Is that how the IOM police determine what is acceptable?  Compare themselves to their Russian counterparts?

It was not the Police making any comparison 

You don’t know MM then , ok ?

5 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

It was not the Police making any comparison 

You don’t know MM then , ok ?

Sadly our paths have crossed...  Had not heard of him in years (apart from spotting him at the Taxi rank) until he started turning up on Facebook spouting his nonsense.

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

The individual who shared that video also has a rather large ego and jumped up opinion of himself in my view...

which martin moore is it? 

edit;   after reading dilli's post i now know it is the taxi driving beaver.

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Look who’s Facebook page it is

Space cadet himself

Does anyone remember the Russian mafia forcing him to pull his election campaign?

or was it Aliens ?

Very close...it was actually alien mafia.

I would if I knew how.

Martin Moore is an undiscovered genius and I urge anyone who has the chance in future to vote for him. Assumng the russian botnets let him stand of course.

On the actual video, is one of the cops that Schumacher prick? He is an absolute stereotype of the bullied at school, now a copper to reap his revenge on the world cop. I reckon he'd be absolutely wetting himself with delight at the chance to beat up a 14 year old girl.

Archived