Police Brutality or Reatraint?

Knoxville

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dilligaf said:

I am far from perfect, but I often judge the integrity of a thread by the title.

When it is spelled wrong it gives an indication of content.

Neither am I perfect, but have you ever stopped and thought “maybe this person can’t spell and before I act an utter cunt, I should give them the benefit of doubt or send a kind message stating you may have made a mistake in your spelling”

Sadly for me I can spell and I allowed auto correct to do this, and for this I do apologise profusely. 

1 minute ago, Knoxville said:

Neither am I perfect, but have you ever stopped and thought “maybe this person can’t spell and before I act an utter cunt, I should give them the benefit of doubt or send a kind message stating you may have made a mistake in your spelling”

Sadly for me I can spell and I allowed auto correct to do this, and for this I do apologise profusely. 

Accepppptedd.:lol:

I sort of feel a bit sorry for Martin, he had one of those weird 'uncles' living in his house growing up, he got bullied a lot at school, poor little fella stank most of the time, now he's getting bullied online. Of course, his reactions at school were absolutely hilarious to any onlookers at the time, threatening to throw himself of the fire escape at Park Road while everyone clapped and chanted jump, or stabbing himself in the neck with a pencil in French, wetting himself that kind of thing. Looking back its pretty clear he had some major issues, really everyone should vote for him to build up some self esteem.

5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I sort of feel a bit sorry for Martin, he had one of those weird 'uncles' living in his house growing up, he got bullied a lot at school, poor little fella stank most of the time, now he's getting bullied online. Of course, his reactions at school were absolutely hilarious to any onlookers at the time, threatening to throw himself of the fire escape at Park Road while everyone clapped and chanted jump, or stabbing himself in the neck with a pencil in French, wetting himself that kind of thing. Looking back its pretty clear he had some major issues, really everyone should vote for him to build up some self esteem.

I don't feel sorry for him.

He is weird and should not be in a position of trust.

I'm sure we all have issues of some sort, but MM makes them special

7 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

....had one of those weird 'uncles' living in his house growing up, he got bullied a lot at school, poor little fella stank most of the time, now he's getting bullied online. Of course, his reactions at school were absolutely hilarious to any onlookers at the time, threatening to throw himself of the fire escape at Park Road while everyone clapped and chanted jump, or stabbing himself in the neck with a pencil in French, wetting himself that kind of thing.

This is the model CV of a COMIN member...I encourage him to persevere with his political ambitions.

9 hours ago, yootalkin2me said:

The video clip doesn't show the whole picture though, it's merely a snippet of a wider perspective. We don't know what occurred prior to the video, she could be been armed and dangerous, she could be been hysterical and wild, she could be been relatively mild mannered. Only a fool would watch this without having any other footage or knowledge and form an opinion either for or against the Police or the apprehended woman.

+kicking a copper, every other word is fct........

2 hours ago, Uhtred said:

This is the model CV of a COMIN member...I encourage him to persevere with his political ambitions.

In all fairness, can he be any worse than what we have in Tynpotwald at the moment? We have absolute idiots voted in the HOK. We have people voted in the HOK who in reality can’t get another job, we’re made redundant from their employment. This speaks volumes. Normal people would be in well paid managerial roles. And I think to top it all, some of the current crop are FB keyboard warriors, obsessed with blogging! Forgetting to mention that some of the current HOK/MLCs are on that well known FB site, I’m sure some of the policy is influenced by the rantings of one or two posters.

9 hours ago, 2112 said:

In all fairness, can he be any worse than what we have in Tynpotwald at the moment?

Frankly, yes.

(Everything you say is true of course, but there’s always another circle of hell).

Archived