Knoxville

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/17/2018 at 11:11 PM, Knoxville said:

I also wonder if Martin Moore reads MF? 

I think Martin Moore is Rhumsaa

seems legit - most people are me

Martin Moore is a complete bellend- the ‘victim’ herself has asked for the video to be taken down from his Facebook page, as have numerous other people, but he refuses to acknowledge her/their wishes, seemingly using it as a way of trying to push forward his views against the Police (who obviously must have upset him at some point in time?). 

23 hours ago, manxst said:

Martin Moore is a complete bellend- the ‘victim’ herself has asked for the video to be taken down from his Facebook page, as have numerous other people, but he refuses to acknowledge her/their wishes, seemingly using it as a way of trying to push forward his views against the Police (who obviously must have upset him at some point in time?). 

He has the kind of face you’d never tire of hitting... :ph34r:

On 7/23/2018 at 11:28 PM, manxst said:

of course she wants it taken down, it shows her in a bad light too.

20 minutes ago, WTF said:

of course she wants it taken down, it shows her in a bad light too.

Hence why I wrote ‘victim’, but also stated numerous other people not connected with her had asked for it to be taken down. And yet he hasn’t. 

1 hour ago, manxst said:

Hence why I wrote ‘victim’, but also stated numerous other people not connected with her had asked for it to be taken down. And yet he hasn’t. 

what people post isn't up to numerous other people, it's up to themselves until legal documentation turns up.

3 minutes ago, woody2 said:

but what was he doing looking at a 14 years old profile and copying videos...... 

the same as anybody else who looks at publicly available material,  i doubt he just found it, someone else will have posted a link he stumbled across and beaver boy will have cherry picked what he thought he could use from it.

17 minutes ago, WTF said:

the same as anybody else who looks at publicly available material,  i doubt he just found it, someone else will have posted a link he stumbled across and beaver boy will have cherry picked what he thought he could use from it.

:o

Archived