Moorhouse and Castletown Square

Last Ten

4 minutes ago, Linz said:

When you can’t even look comfortable wearing a shirt you know you’re trying to punch well above your weight. 

Wise words for sure

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Linz said:

But accurate words. Not made up silly words typed up by a joke character. 

they are absolutely real words written by a keyboard there is no doubting that

3 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

they are absolutely real words written by a keyboard there is no doubting that

Are you sure you dont just have a weird voice box that auto types your crazed thoughts like Stephen Hawking? It’s hard to follow what goes up on this forum to be honest. 

Just now, Linz said:

Are you sure you dont just have a weird voice box that auto types your crazed thoughts like Stephen Hawking? It’s hard to follow what goes up in this forum. 

quietly confident

Just now, Rhumsaa said:

quietly confident

I’m not sure why. You dont seem like you have much credibility to be honest. I’d probably buy a tent or some sort or gas burner off you. But trying to lead some form of political debate I’d say seems well beyond you. Punching well above your weight I’d say (and I’d imagine that’s a big weight). 

1 minute ago, Linz said:

I’m not sure why. You dont seem like you have much credibility to be honest. I’d probably buy a tent or some sort or gas burner off you. But trying to lead some form of political debate I’d say seems well beyond you. Punching well above your weight I’d say (and I’d imagine that’s a big weight). 

Very astute

I'll stick to a life of employment at Hill Repository

2 minutes ago, Linz said:

At least it’s employment. Not eking a living off gullible ratepayers. 

I know right, the gravy train driving bastards every man jack of them

3 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

I know right, the gravy train driving bastards every man jack of them

I’d say that those who can’t wear their shirts properly are probably the engine stokers. Largely inconsequential. 

3 minutes ago, Linz said:

I’d say that those who can’t wear their shirts properly are probably the engine stokers. Largely inconsequential. 

great railway based reference

1 minute ago, Rhumsaa said:

great railway based reference

I was referring to steam powered vessels generally not steam engines. There’s possibly a boat in the morning although no guarantees apply these days. There’s no dress code to get on either. Any scruffy twat is allowed to buy a ticket. 

2 minutes ago, Linz said:

I was referring to steam powered vessels generally not steam engines. There’s possibly a boat in the morning although no guarantees apply these days. There’s no dress code to get on either. Any scruffy twat is allowed to buy a ticket. 

a relief to scruffy twats everywhere

Archived