Moorhouse and Castletown Square

Last Ten

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MrPB said:

We do seem to have some strange belief that shoppers don’t need to park their cars. I rarely go to Castletown as I find it so annoying having to drive round to find a park miles away from the shops. 

As a resident of Port Erin, unless you need to go to Shoprite, Castletown is much easier to find parking. Even if all the free parking has gone, there is massive carpark behind shop rite that costs 25p per half hour. Fuel costs are more than a couple of hours parking. 

The biggest issue is that the square flip flops open / closed so often people forget what its like and the moaners get airtime several times a year no matter what side of the fence they sit on. 

1 hour ago, MrPB said:

We do seem to have some strange belief that shoppers don’t need to park their cars. I rarely go to Castletown as I find it so annoying having to drive round to find a park miles away from the shops. 

The further you park away from anywhere would suit the majority of people... :flowers:

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

Just been to the coop for some milk, they're cleaning the square with what looks like the mythical douglas corporation chewing gum machine!

Photos please for posterity

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Just been to the coop for some milk, they're cleaning the square with what looks like the mythical douglas corporation chewing gum machine!

The Mayoral chain is stuck in it.

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

The further you park away from anywhere would suit the majority of people... :flowers:

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

Photos please for posterity

You know Neil, you don't need to always reply to everything.  If you just joined in when you had something worthwhile to say then it would be much better, although your post count would admittedly be under 100 still.

Looking forward to the lame response with smiley btw.

46 minutes ago, Chef Raekwon said:

You know Neil, you don't need to always reply to everything.  If you just joined in when you had something worthwhile to say then it would be much better, although your post count would admittedly be under 100 still.

Looking forward to the lame response with smiley btw.

Not that there is a need for a response, I’ll provide you with one. Just look at the fuckwits that liked your comment

• 2 weeks later...

Archived