Man waves knob at traffic

thesultanofsheight

3 hours ago, studmuffin said:

It's him, again!

What do you need to do to get locked up around here...?

Sixteen-year-old is now afraid of walking alone after she was indecently assaulted | (iomtoday.co.im)

Well last year and this, if you committed an offence under the COVID regulations then you were sentenced to a term of imprisonment, irrespective of guilty or not guilty, as guilt was automatic. Secondly I can see a raft of new legislation for Climate Change, with terms of imprisonment and fines. 

Well from what I have seen, probation service is a place where somewhat incompetent lawyers/advocates can end up. It's a tough job and I'm not so sure those making the decisions are up to the job. Actually, I am sure.

1 hour ago, Barlow said:

Well from what I have seen, probation service is a place where somewhat incompetent lawyers/advocates can end up. It's a tough job and I'm not so sure those making the decisions are up to the job. Actually, I am sure.

I’m sure JPW is on the case

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, 2112 said:

I’m sure JPW is on the case

I hope so. She has the qualification and ability. And after being elected to represent us she now has the power to do something about it.

22 hours ago, Barlow said:

Not aware of any lawyers/advocates, competent or otherwise, ending up as probation officers.

Probation officers don’t make decisions. They make recommendations 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2