Daft Daphne is at it again

hissingsid

Just now, La Colombe said:

I've only ever known one Syrian family fairly intimately and they were (/are, I haven't seen them for years) absolutely lovely. Really friendly and generous. I think we've got scope to take in a few refugees on the island, why not, after all it would just be a token gesture really. Although they'd probably be bored stiff over here. Be nice if an authentic Syrian restaurant or food store opened over here. 

Adopt a family then if you think that. ( BTW I know you are taking the piss )

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

As for the home grown one you linked to , Only 8 years and out in 4. Mental. Should be life for that horrible offence.

I hope he suffers in prison and gets the real punishment on his release. TWAT.:angry:

More offensive language. 

Glug, glug Big Norm is on the sauce already. It’s going to be a noisy night on Manx Forums again! 

B2298AF5-26FE-4F54-9630-247AB3B747F4.png

Because everyone is being cryptic I suppose I'd better explain that this appears to be all about a motion that Caine has put down to this month's Tynwald (on the 20th):

20. Syrian Refugees

The Hon. Member for Garff (Mrs Caine) to move –

That a Tynwald Select Committee of three members be appointed to investigate the practical advantages and disadvantages of the Isle of Man’s accepting refugees from Syria; what facilities would be required on the Isle of Man to enable participation in the Syrian vulnerable persons resettlement scheme; and to report.

As I've said before there are a lot of legal and practical problems involved in having any people who don't have some sort of right to remain on the Island as well as all sorts of legal complications involving financial support.  At least Caine now seems to realise that these would need to be looked at before doing anything.

50 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Just amazed that with so much local scum to contend with that people hold such vehement opinions about Syrians. 

I’m guessing you are not really this stupid, more argumentative...

1 minute ago, Linz said:

More offensive language. 

Glug, glug Big Norm is on the sauce already. It’s going to be a noisy night on Manx Forums again! 

Are you actually from Netflix promoting a return to our screens of “Cheers”? Or do you simply have a Big Norm fixation? Shortly, you’ll be asked for royalties you use that picture so frequently.

3 minutes ago, Linz said:

More offensive language. 

Why don't you go and play with the traffic then?.

Or won't mummy and daddy let you out after dark ?

1 minute ago, Uhtred said:

Are you actually from Netflix promoting a return to our screens of “Cheers”? Or do you simply have a Big Norm fixation? Shortly, you’ll be asked for royalties you use that picture so frequently.

It’s supposed to be humorous. Give someone chance to log off and she’ll be back on...

16 minutes ago, Linz said:

More offensive language. 

When you are old enough or mature enough to have kids, you will realise that the offence this twat has committed on a child is what is truly offensive.

Not the name given to him. calling this sick man a twat is being kind. 

10 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Oh dearie me we now have Big Norms mad old fish wife chipping in now. God knows what weirdness you, Dillgaf and Neil Down get up to playing spin the bottle on these long dark evenings? It must be one big drunken OAP orgy round yours most nights :unsure: Have you popped round the co-op yet for some Vaseline and 6 litres of White Lightening? 

1 minute ago, Linz said:

Oh dearie me we now have Big Norms mad old fish wife chipping in now. God knows what weirdness you, Dillgaf and Neil Down get up to playing spin the bottle on these long dark evenings? It must be one big drunken OAP orgy round yours most nights :unsure: Have you popped round the co-op yet for some Vaseline and 6 litres of White Lightening? 

Why don't you just fuck off.

You obviously have no interest in the forums and don't understand sarcasm or humour. 

Are you typing with just one hand by any chance ? Tosser.

13 minutes ago, Linz said:

As I said earlier, not the sharpest tool in the box. One logs out and the other account logs in...:rolleyes:

Archived