Daft Daphne is at it again

hissingsid

Daphne Caine is now asking for a select committee to look into the ins and outs of bringing vulnerable Syrian refugees onto the Isle of Man.    How many times does she have to be told no and explained the reason why she is like a backward child and I am sure there are more pressing matters that need dealing with.   If any of them have bad eyes they will be waiting for 18 months to even be examined by the eye clinic let alone treated and if they have no money to go private I hope their teeth are in good order.    Can we not sort out the ongoing problems we have before encouraging immigrants to share our problems, homelessness due to exorbitant rents, food banks etc and do not mention hips or knees.   Perhaps this charity is just after another million to go away, why not we are full of money are we not ? I know pensioners who sit with rugs around them because they cannot afford heating costs.    She was elected to look after the people of this Island she should remember that.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Daphne Caine is now asking for a select committee to look into the ins and outs of bringing vulnerable Syrian refugees onto the Isle of Man.    How many times does she have to be told no and explained the reason why she is like a backward child and I am sure there are more pressing matters that need dealing with.   If any of them have bad eyes they will be waiting for 18 months to even be examined by the eye clinic let alone treated and if they have no money to go private I hope their teeth are in good order.    Can we not sort out the ongoing problems we have before encouraging immigrants to share our problems, homelessness due to exorbitant rents, food banks etc and do not mention hips or knees.   Perhaps this charity is just after another million to go away, why not we are full of money are we not ? I know pensioners who sit with rugs around them because they cannot afford heating costs.    She was elected to look after the people of this Island she should remember that.

A clever woman trying and succeeding in looking really effing stupid. This is not a place for games. Do the job you are paid to do or just GO.

1 minute ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Because she’s an MHK and therefore has a mandate to represent the people who voted her in. Therefore d assume it’s a matter that’s been brought to her attention that she is pursuing. She’s not a bad MHK. One of the better ones in fact. 

Absolute crap. You presume too much and don't know DC

7 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Because she’s an MHK and therefore has a mandate to represent the people who voted her in. Therefore d assume it’s a matter that’s been brought to her attention that she is pursuing. She’s not a bad MHK. One of the better ones in fact. 

Maybe so, but she'd do well to start worrying about our own failings before that of people in a far off land!

Why do we presume that MHKs are not capable of thinking about more than one thing at a time? Is it just we MFers that can indulge ourselves in two or more threads at once?

Is it just 'Sid being a misogynist?:whistling:

39 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Why do we presume that MHKs are not capable of thinking about more than one thing at a time? Is it just we MFers that can indulge ourselves in two or more threads at once?

Is it just 'Sid being a misogynist?:whistling:

Call yourself a motherfucker if you like but include everyone else, thanks.

6 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Call yourself a motherfucker if you like but include everyone else, thanks.

What disgusting language. 

Why are these forums full of awful drunks like Big Norm embarrassing themselves?

Horrible. 

7D7DA2B8-B8A7-49F6-8CDA-BC8BBB231AA5.png

12 hours ago, finlo said:

Maybe so, but she'd do well to start worrying about our own failings before that of people in a far off land!

Exactly finlo!!

Especially given the latest fiasco at the DHSC and the reported spiralling of CS salaries. Private Fraser had a phrase for it and, as time goes on, he is likely to be proved right. Heaven help our own younger generation.

Archived