Daft Daphne is at it again

hissingsid

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Why don't you just fuck off.

Your language really is absolutely disgusting. These forums seem to be full of foul mouthed drunk old men like you throwing their (no doubt considerable) weight around. Appalling. 

10 minutes ago, Linz said:

Your language really is absolutely disgusting. These forums seem to be full of foul mouthed drunk old men like you throwing their (no doubt considerable) weight around. Appalling. 

Isn't  that why you joined ?

2 hours ago, Linz said:

Oh dearie me we now have Big Norms mad old fish wife chipping in now. God knows what weirdness you, Dillgaf and Neil Down get up to playing spin the bottle on these long dark evenings? It must be one big drunken OAP orgy round yours most nights :unsure: Have you popped round the co-op yet for some Vaseline and 6 litres of White Lightening? 

You may think you’re terribly droll and awfully clever penning this comedic gold. You’re not; you’re a twat.

2 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

You may think you’re terribly droll and awfully clever penning this comedic gold. You’re not; you’re a twat.

Well said Uhtred. I think it's quite sad when these people post such utter nonsense and think they are funny

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

Well said Uhtred. I think it's quite sad when these people post such utter nonsense and think they are funny

It’s one of those universal truths...those who believe they are the next Rowan Atkinson are in fact the current thick twat.

2 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

It’s one of those universal truths...those who believe they are the next Rowan Atkinson are in fact the current thick twat.

So, I wonder just who's alter ego or puppet this "Linz" fella is ? It most definitely is not female.

10 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Charity begins at home.

We don't play a part in the problems these people have , so they are not our responsibility.

Those that cause the problem need to be held accountable. Not us.

they won't be syrians you get- just look at italy....... 

Archived