Tynwald Mills Bears Having Sex

La Colombe

44 minutes ago, 2112 said:

The ‘Polar Bears’ were already in situ as a static display, and some scallywags were having a laugh arranging the display. The Starship Enterprise wouldn’t have a clue at sarcasm, piss-take or being naughty-but nice, but cheeky with it. However I can imagine that if anything is successful, I’m sure the mandarins of Starship Enterprise will want a slice of the action.

I'd argue they know all about taking the piss!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tynwald Mills complex sold to Edinburgh Woollen Mills owner, who also owns Lakeland and other stores. Is a rival to Mike Ashley who owns Sports Direct. Hopefully the prices in Tynwald Mills will come down making shopping there more viable.

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=50685&headline=EXCLUSIVE: Edinburgh Woollen Mill Group has bought Tynwald Mills in the Isle of Man&sectionIs=NEWS&searchyear=2019

I wonder if any of our Politicos will want to interfere and stick their oar in?

Wow great! I'll be able to get more of those little clippy things to seal plastic bags!!!

One of my favourite pastimes at Tyn Mills was to put fingerprints all over the shiny chrome kettles and coffee makers while exclaiming, ''  HOW MUCH'!!!

1 hour ago, Kopek said:

Wow great! I'll be able to get more of those little clippy things to seal plastic bags!!!

One of my favourite pastimes at Tyn Mills was to put fingerprints all over the shiny chrome kettles and coffee makers while exclaiming, ''  HOW MUCH'!!!

You can’t be proud of that Shirley? You know they reckon that leads to more  disgusting habits. Weirdo.

Archived