Isle of Scrotes

Max Power

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/8/2019 at 1:39 PM, Max Power said:

It's very rare that I bother to open the Courier before moving it to the bin but today was an exception. 

Amidst its pages we find:

1) Car stolen with dog inside, after lashing out at the owner.

2) Two men fined after a fracas with a bouncer.

3) Teenager tries to run from court lashing out at those who tried to prevent her.

4) Two men steal a car after a night of drinking.

5) Man fined for being drunk and disorderly.

6) Drink driving solicitor drives off the Mountain Road.

7) Knifeman restrained with Pava spray.

8) Shoplifter stole £348 from Tynwald Mills.

Most of these taken in isolation are fairly minor offences when compared to some places in the UK, but I often wonder when wandering around the town if we are breeding an underclass on this island? We certainly seem to have our fair share of knuckledraggers for such a small place?  

That's all just typical local paper anywhere stuff.

It's good they still even do a free local paper. Otherwise we would need to buy firelighters.

16 minutes ago, paswt said:

No but to his credit he did have the grace to apologise when he was wrong :flowers::)

Unlike yourself.

Actually I don't recall TJ ever apologising for anything.

However I did notice that this post:

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Tell you what TJ,  I'll stick with the knowledgeable voice of real experience while you do whatever.....

failed to elicit the usual denial.

Bit of a Freudian slip methinks....

14 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Unlike yourself.

Actually I don't recall TJ ever apologising for anything.

Sorry sunshine but I have admitted I was wrong ,eg  post about Lord Robbins if memory serves,:)

FWIW  TJ retracted an allegation that he made about me .

Just out of idle curiosity have you ever "held your hand up"

Hope this helps

17 minutes ago, paswt said:

Sorry sunshine but I have admitted I was wrong ,eg  post about Lord Robbins if memory serves,:)

FWIW  TJ retracted an allegation that he made about me .

Just out of idle curiosity have you ever "held your hand up"

Hope this helps

However you didn't apologise when I caught you out in a blatant lie.

You were giving me a ton of shit for daring to suggest that you were a Brexiteer etc etc and that I should apologise to you and MF for misleading them etc etc and then I found a post where you stated that had you voted it would have been to Leave!

Cue the most derogatory post I've ever seen on MF. An absolute disgrace....

You should move on. But if you can't, and it certainly seems beyond you, well, keep sucking those lemons....!

23 minutes ago, P.K. said:

However you didn't apologise when I caught you out in a blatant lie.

You were giving me a ton of shit for daring to suggest that you were a Brexiteer etc etc and that I should apologise to you and MF for misleading them etc etc and then I found a post where you stated that had you voted it would have been to Leave!

Cue the most derogatory post I've ever seen on MF. An absolute disgrace....

You should move on. But if you can't, and it certainly seems beyond you, well, keep sucking those lemons....!

You called me a "thick as pigshit daily mail reading little englander " and a rabid "brexiteer , a fairly derogatory post and a disgrace considering I had not made any  anti EU posts.

I said had I been  OBLIGED to vote (as in compelled), but I chose not to  vote so I could not be considered a "brexiteer".

Ergo to identify me as a  "brexiter" is a lie . 

My response to your offensive post was a tad robust and in a similar vein to yours and like a big baby you played the "victim card":lol: , don't dish it out if you can't take it:)

It is interesting to note that you declined to say how you voted  or if you were entitled to vote .

I have responded to correct your post, hope this helps.

16 minutes ago, paswt said:

PmJ , perhaps, perhaps not  but it is sometimes necessary to correct an incorrect assertion ( that I'm a blatant liar) .That said  I'm quite happy to leave  it there:flowers:

Fully agree past, just can’t understand why I got threatened with a ban for explaining to somebody in a topic

31 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I've seen you going on about that before a lot PK, and Pawsts responses and I've honestly no idea why you've got your knickers in such a twist. 

That's simple.

Having caught paswt out in a lie their response was this:

On 11/2/2018 at 9:13 AM, paswt said:

Sigh.................................. the post you quoted , is part of that, if memory serves, which was in response to Richard B (?) or it could have been you (you are stupid enough) who asserted/ claimed that those who declined to vote should be deemed to have voted to "remain".

So I'l try to explain it in a way   you may understand as you are clearly as thick as pigshit.

You quoted me as saying :-

"AS ONE OF THE 49MILLION WHO COULD HAVE VOTED (AS I NOW LIVE ON THIS ISLAND) HAD I BEEN OBLIGED TO VOTE I WOULD HAVE VOTED LEAVE "

So....... was that the entire post quoted (can't be arsed to to look it up)?..........

sigh .................. this island is not within the EU .... still with me silly bollocks?

"OBLIGED" you daft twat mean compelled or required by law , as in obliged to fill in a tax return or a census form !

Ask Santa to stick  a fucking dictionary   in your stocking at christmas you thick twat.

BUT    I  CHOSE  NOT TO TO FUCKING VOTE. .................... "Chose"   (as in 'of my own free will' you fuckwit), because I didn't fucking care/ was not domiciled in the EU.

I can choose to ride a vintage motor cycle  , you have bragged about chosing to cause unnecessary suffering to another  vertebrate  by dragging it out of it's environment  with a hook through it's mouth NOT  because you need to eat it to survive but for the sadistic pleasure you derive from the experience . I chose not to fish for "fun".

Perhaps you should volunteer for a bit of "water boarding" (preferably with a big fucking hook though your big gob), in order to appreciate how the fish feel while you are having your "fun".

So based on my decision NOT TO VOTE  you CHOSE, perhaps because you are unable to understand (and have an IQ lower than your shoe size) ,to STATE that  I am a fucking "Bexiteer".  

So once again ....... I could have voted , didn't because I don't fucking care whether the UK (or that part of it in the EU) "remains" or "exits" .Get your mum to explain

As someone once said " the Almighty in his infinite wisdom has given me the ability to explain things to you , it's a great pity he didn't give you the wit to comprehend"

Among your "stuff to do /later"  perhaps you could advise that self centred nephew of yours that he may not get the free ride in Germany  he has enjoyed while living in the UK

In conclusion  I would be grateful if you would desist from putting words on my mouth you lying little shit , time perhaps for one of your customary "shouty man" backtracks saying that what you posted previously was not what you meant . 

Hope this helps, now GFY .

And ever since then, despite me telling them umpteen times, as in this thread, to put it aside and move on, they have latched on to any possible leverage to try and diss me. As can also be seen from this thread their choices have often been less than circumspect. I also find the dig at my family is in particularly poor taste.

Now none of this is my fault. If paswt hadn't started banging on about how terrible it was that, from their posts this is, that I had them down as a brexiteer then none of this would have happened. Unfortunately a little bit of backtracking showed just how true it was.

Personally I think paswt originally started having a go at me for putting them in the "Brexiteer Box" as just some sport to be had with someone. Clearly they never thought for a moment that their obvious leanings would be unmasked.

However, because the above post is just so awful rather than report it just I let it slide as a reminder of just how downright nasty some folks can be.

paswt should stop trying to constantly diss me and just move on...

Archived