Isle of Scrotes

Max Power

41 minutes ago, P.K. said:

That's simple.

Having caught paswt out in a lie their response was this:

And ever since then, despite me telling them umpteen times, as in this thread, to put it aside and move on, they have latched on to any possible leverage to try and diss me. As can also be seen from this thread their choices have often been less than circumspect. I also find the dig at my family is in particularly poor taste.

Now none of this is my fault. If paswt hadn't started banging on about how terrible it was that, from their posts this is, that I had them down as a brexiteer then none of this would have happened. Unfortunately a little bit of backtracking showed just how true it was.

Personally I think paswt originally started having a go at me for putting them in the "Brexiteer Box" as just some sport to be had with someone. Clearly they never thought for a moment that their obvious leanings would be unmasked.

However, because the above post is just so awful rather than report it just I let it slide as a reminder of just how downright nasty some folks can be.

paswt should stop trying to constantly diss me and just move on...

"their", "them" , "they"  ? :lol: ......... the post was entirely  my own and perhaps in part response to your habit of claiming the moral high ground and questioning other posters integrity and patronisingly dismissing  posters with a contrary view to your own .

You   held me personally responsible for your nephew(educated in the UK) having to take up German citizenship .:lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, paswt said:

"their", "them" , "they"  ? :lol: ......... the post was entirely  my own and perhaps in part response to your habit of claiming the moral high ground and questioning other posters integrity and patronisingly dismissing  posters with a contrary view to your own .

You   held me personally responsible for your nephew(educated in the UK) having to take up German citizenship .:lol:

Now you are completely losing it.

Despite having "male" on your profile "their" "them" and "they" are simply gender neutral terms. Sorry but that's all it is. So no leverage to be found there I'm afraid.

I mentioned my nephew on MF because he lives and works in Berlin so because of the brexiteers he is applying for German citizenship

The EU gave our youngsters some truly wonderful opportunities that the brexiteers could be taking from them. In a debate on the ramifications of Brexit it's an important point because the youngsters are our future.

As, by your own admission you would have voted Leave so that makes you one of them. If you didn't vote, and we only have your word for that, makes no difference to the side of the debate you chose to support.

So where you get this "personally responsible" claptrap from I have absolutely no idea. Guessing here it's just more obfuscation...

19 hours ago, P.K. said:

Now you are completely losing it.

Despite having "male" on your profile "their" "them" and "they" are simply gender neutral terms. Sorry but that's all it is. So no leverage to be found there I'm afraid.

I mentioned my nephew on MF because he lives and works in Berlin so because of the brexiteers he is applying for German citizenship

The EU gave our youngsters some truly wonderful opportunities that the brexiteers could be taking from them. In a debate on the ramifications of Brexit it's an important point because the youngsters are our future.

As, by your own admission you would have voted Leave so that makes you one of them. If you didn't vote, and we only have your word for that, makes no difference to the side of the debate you chose to support.

So where you get this "personally responsible" claptrap from I have absolutely no idea. Guessing here it's just more obfuscation...

"they" can mean more than one person.

"we can only have your word fo that" is that the "royal WE"? perhaps it should be "I" ?

I don't tell lies , I had clearly nailed my colours to the fence in the "brexit thread".

If you care to read back on your posts (I CBA) you will see that you stated that you held those you decided were 'brexiteers'  were 'personably responsible' for the inconvenience caused to yourself and your family. 

Hope this helps

Archived