Promenade - Megathread

slinkydevil

One man, now deceased, stopped the horse trams being moved onto the promenade by digging around and finding an old byelaw which did not allow this, it subsequently cost over a million pounds for new plans to be drawn up.   It was a total disgrace there was nothing wrong with the idea.    

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

He literally cannot stop himself x

You have just confirmed my earlier post where I stated you are part of the problem. You weren't mentioned but felt you had to join in

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PmJ said:

You have just confirmed my earlier post where I stated you are part of the problem. You weren't mentioned but felt you had to join in

You seem to be struggling with the concept of right to reply.

I was offering you advice about his behaviour, having agreed with your post.

I hadn't realized that it was your intention to ban me from contributing. Maybe you should have let me know. Pm me hun x

3 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

You seem to be struggling with the concept of right to reply.

I was offering you advice about his behaviour, having agreed with your post.

I hadn't realized that it was your intention to ban me from contributing. Maybe you should have let me know. Pm me hun x

Regulars

3,175 posts

Interests:"love your friends, and allow no enemy"

Posted 9 hours ago

12 hours ago, PmJ said:

You do realise you are part of the problem.

I realise that you may think that to be the case. But i only reply to people who quote me which is my right to reply. Apart from that, i reply on topic always.

If you think i have derailed a thread, please show an example of where a thread was on topic and then i derailed it. I can assure you that i havent and i always take part in the forums with honesty and integrityx

Not for the first time, you seem to have a problem remembering what you actually wrote.

Not at all, you just cant read properly and are making false assumptions.

To be clear, i agree that people should stick on topic, but also we have a right to reply. I use the forum as a genuine participant, interested in the topics and the information that is subsequently  discussed. I have no intention to derail any topic. I only value genuine content. Thanks x

• Like 1