Epstein death.

Giri

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50431163

poor old Andrew. His only mistake was in being too honourable

He clearly is on the ropes. He said in that interview he had “no recollection” of shagging that girl who claimed he shagged her - not that he didn’t do it. The language is really contrived. If you didn’t do it just say you didn’t do it. Not that you have “no recollection” of something. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

He clearly is on the ropes. He said in that interview he had “no recollection” of shagging that girl who claimed he shagged her - not that he didn’t do it. The language is really contrived. If you didn’t do it just say you didn’t do it. Not that you have “no recollection” of something. 

Naivety is the result of a protected life. Where are all their 'handlers' while all this is going on? A senior member of the royal family is able to hang around with people who have dubious leanings and wander about New York like he hasn't a care in the world? What can go wrong?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

He may have shagged that many that he couldn’t in all honesty remember that particular one. So may well be telling the whole truth.

Edited by dilligaf

2 hours ago, Max Power said:

Naivety is the result of a protected life. Where are all their 'handlers' while all this is going on? A senior member of the royal family is able to hang around with people who have dubious leanings and wander about New York like he hasn't a care in the world? What can go wrong?

Air Miles Andy pretended to be a "roving UK trade ambassador" until 2011 when he probably CBA to keep up the pretense anymore. Strange but true he always seemed to be "needed" where the best hotels, beaches and golf courses seemed to be located. What an amazing coincidence. Especially when his "diary" seemed to have lots and lots of blank pages during the times he stayed over working hard for UK PLC and it's taxpayers.

He has kept at it though. But oddly enough during his recent "trying times" there has been no mention whatsoever of the two police officers who look after the royal personage. These two are quite naturally funded by muggins taxpayer. If I was them I would keep quiet as well as I bet there is a queue a mile long to step into their shoes should the need arise.

Basically Air Miles Andy is a wastrel....

• Like 1

Plenty more of them on the periphery of the main Royal Family too. All claiming rights to be on the Civil List. Who was the bint a few years ago trying to get herself and her Porsche-driving boyfriend included?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

He may have shagged that many that he couldn’t in all honesty remember that particular one. So may well be telling the whole truth.

I’m sure any 50+ year old man would remember shagging a 15 year old. To say you have no recollection of the claimed events is pretty much admitting it. 

Are you providing character references again? 

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I’m sure any 50+ year old man would remember shagging a 15 year old. To say you have no recollection of the claimed events is pretty much admitting it. 

Are you providing character references again? 

Don't be childish. Did they all present their birth certificates? 

Edit to add that I knew a woman of 32 who carried her passport because she was lucky enough to look too young to enter pubs

Conversely (sp) I knew people at school with my kids who went to clubs. Who can tell these days?.

Edited by dilligaf

2 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Even if your suggestion is true, he's not telling the whole truth. That would be..."I've shagged so many people, I can't possibly be expected to remember  one individual."

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Edit to add that I knew a woman of 32 who carried her passport because she was lucky enough to look too young to enter pubs

Conversely (sp) I knew people at school with my kids who went to clubs. Who can tell these days?.

I'm pretty sure it was well known that Epstein "provided" girls of a certain type. This is not being mislead by an underage girl in a bar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:
11 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I'm pretty sure it was well known that Epstein "provided" girls of a certain type. This is not being mislead by an underage girl in a bar.

Ok. I had not even heard about this 'till about 2 months ago. I was just trying to show that women are not always what they seem.

I will butt out now then, as I obviously don't know enough about this to comment.:(

3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Ok. I had not even heard about this 'till about 2 months ago. I was just trying to show that women are not always what they seem.

I will butt out now then, as I obviously don't know enough about this to comment.:(

Ok, Epstein was convicted of child prostitution in 2008.