Liverpool FC..Has any team been so lucky ever.

SJR

Tuchel is leaving Munich. 

Unfortunately, Alonso is also an ex-Bayern player. 

Looking at his playing career at Real, Liverpool, and Bayern he won the Champions League, Domestic title and cup at each except the title at Liverpool and Champions League at Bayern. 

8 hours ago, Declan said:

Tuchel is leaving Munich. 

Unfortunately, Alonso is also an ex-Bayern player. 

Looking at his playing career at Real, Liverpool, and Bayern he won the Champions League, Domestic title and cup at each except the title at Liverpool and Champions League at Bayern. 

Your point?

If I were a big sports brand looking to invest in football, I would be looking at Leeds. A very big club that will soon be back in the premiership.

Now, maybe I'm reading too much into things, but I see that Klopp went to watch Leeds against Leicester the other day — rather a strange thing to do considering Liverpool's upcoming priorities. I then read that Red Bull are trying to take over Leeds and remembered that Konate, Keita, Szoboszlai, Carvalho, Minamino & Mane were all Red Bull Salzburg or Red Bull Leipzig players before moving to Liverpool, and that Firminho and Matip started their careers with Ralf Rangnick, albeit just before he took over Red Bull Leipzig in 2015 — so Klopp clearly has strong connections to the Red Bull set up who are trying to buy Leeds — and wonder if a move to Leeds, maybe as a consultant, is the real reason he's leaving Liverpool? 

Edited by Freggyragh

• 2 weeks later...