And he's gone again

Amadeus

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we get his paw print on the voters list and get him to stand for mhk (I’d vote for him) at least he showed initiative by escaping again and am positive he couldn’t do any worse than some of the incumbents in the big whitehouse.

20 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

I think it's time the government took the hint that the "Wildlife Park" (ZOO) 

I always call it the 'Zoo' and then everyone gets indignant and angry with me, claiming it's not a Zoo, it's a wildlife park. 

However, no one has ever actually ever been able to give me a justifiable explanation of the difference. 

8 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

I always call it the 'Zoo' and then everyone gets indignant and angry with me, claiming it's not a Zoo, it's a wildlife park. 

However, no one has ever actually ever been able to give me a justifiable explanation of the difference. 

Both the same thing,escape is possible from either.

2 hours ago, The Phantom said:

There is no difference. "Wildlife Park" just sounds fancier. They can't even appeal to reciprocal arrangements for promoting breeding of endangered species, as that also takes place in zoos.

2 hours ago, The Phantom said:

I would say that a wildlife park has larger enclosures for the animals than a zoo. Think Woburn or Longleat. So, calling ours a wildlife park is probably pushing it a bit.....

3 hours ago, The Phantom said:

Historically zoos had animals in cages, while wildlife parks had larger enclosures where the animals were shown in their 'natural' environment and into which the visitors could possibly enter in some way.  But more natural displays in modern zoos have tended to blur the difference.

Archived