Who's afraid of the big, bad ..........

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Rog said:

Well not really, he fought against what was a tyrannical foreign (to them) power and was instrumental in gaining freedom.

That's precisely what we've achieved with BREXIT.

Dear me Roger, so the EU is a "tyrannical foreign power" and not a democratic trading institution where as a full member the UK has absolutely thrived since 1992.

You've got it really badly. Can't you take anything for it? Like therapy...

Hey Roger, why don't you cheer yourself up by burning a few effigies at your Bigots Bash tomorrow night?

7 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Dear me Roger, so the EU is a "tyrannical foreign power" and not a democratic trading institution where as a full member the UK has absolutely thrived since 1992.

You've got it really badly. Can't you take anything for it? Like therapy...

Hey Roger, why don't you cheer yourself up by burning a few effigies at your Bigots Bash tomorrow night?

That's not a bad idea!

How about the notorious liar, Blair who promised the British public a referendum in 2004?  Or Brown who left it to Miliband  to sign Lisbon having made an excuse to avoid the ceremony and only signed it later in private in order to avoid publicity.

Theres two for starters!

Or Heath who failed to disclose very important aspects about the ongoing intentions of the EEC?

There's a great many more who deserve to be burnt in the flesh, not just as effigies.

1 minute ago, Rog said:

That's not a bad idea!

How about the notorious liar, Blair who promised the British public a referendum in 2004?  Or Brown who left it to Miliband  to sign Lisbon having made an excuse to avoid the ceremony and only signed it later in private in order to avoid publicity.

Theres two for starters!

Or Heath who failed to disclose very important aspects about the ongoing intentions of the EEC?

There's a great many more who deserve to be burnt in the flesh, not just as effigies.

You failed to notice I'm so keen for brexit I brought the date forward.

You've got it worse than I thought....

Just now, P.K. said:

You failed to notice I'm so keen for brexit I brought the date forward.

You've got it worse than I thought....

Not really. I put it down to just one more to a long long list of errors.

7 hours ago, display name said:

You'd have to find someone called Bhlair if you were to use a whicker basket.

Another sure but I think that one make of the eco-friendly coffins are advertised spelt that way.

More likely just my Alzheimer's kicking in though - or just my bad!

(Wonder what Mojomonkey's excuses is!)

I’m sure the thought of the new 50p coin will be a great consolation for the Brits stuck in Wuhan who won’t be on either of the two Air France flights the EU has organised to evacuate EU nationals from Wuhan this week. The US, Japan, Australia, Canada and South Korea seem to have organised evacuation flights and got a lot of their people out already. The latest is, the UK is urgently ‘finalising plans’ to evacuate Brits. 

On 1/28/2020 at 11:55 AM, Rog said:

That's not a bad idea!

Theres two for starters!

Hey Roger, it seems lots of Bigots Bashes will be taking place in Retirement Land ie the East of England:

Brexit celebrations going to be a little bit racist, admit Brexiters

MOST of the Brexit celebrations planned for Friday will be xenophobic bordering on actually racist, Leave voters have admitted.

Events to be held up and down the country are likely not to focus on international trade agreements but hostility to foreigners and re-enactments of World War II.

Leaver Norman Steele said: “If anyone brings any foreign food or drink it’s going in the bin, and I’ll probably entertain guests with quips like ‘If there’s any French froggy b*stards here, they can hop off’. It’s not threatening because it’s banter.”

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/brexit-celebrations-going-to-be-a-little-bit-racist-admit-brexiters-20200129192936

Got your effigies of illegals at the ready...?

2 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Hey Roger, it seems lots of Bigots Bashes will be taking place in Retirement Land ie the East of England:

Brexit celebrations going to be a little bit racist, admit Brexiters

MOST of the Brexit celebrations planned for Friday will be xenophobic bordering on actually racist, Leave voters have admitted.

Events to be held up and down the country are likely not to focus on international trade agreements but hostility to foreigners and re-enactments of World War II.

Leaver Norman Steele said: “If anyone brings any foreign food or drink it’s going in the bin, and I’ll probably entertain guests with quips like ‘If there’s any French froggy b*stards here, they can hop off’. It’s not threatening because it’s banter.”

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/brexit-celebrations-going-to-be-a-little-bit-racist-admit-brexiters-20200129192936

Got your effigies of illegals at the ready...?

Getting desperate?  Having to resort to silly comics now? 

Archived