Jamiroquai spotted in Strand Street

thesultanofsheight

He looks like he's enjoying himself and doesn't have a care in the world (although obviously the full circumstances have yet to out).

But the former should attract an immediate custodial sentence. We can't be having this.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:52 PM, Roger Mexico said:

(Also glad to see the police reviving the tradition of the request for information long after everyone has forgotten what happened).

Yes, I've posted before about this completely ludicrous practice. They do it time and again. I seem to remember once when somebody robbed the jeweler on Prospect Hill, made a getaway on a bike and dumped it in an alleyway about half a mile away.  Fleet of foot as ever, Plod asked the public for information and sightings about a month later. How the hell do you remember seeing some oik riding a bike up Bucks Rd after having had weeks to forget about it? When I highlighted this, some apologist came back to say that they "have to ensure that the enquiries have reached the appropriate stage and that the public appeal is factually correct", or some such crap. These requests for information should be out within hours. It's not difficult.

20 minutes ago, woolley said:

Yes, I've posted before about this completely ludicrous practice. They do it time and again. I seem to remember once when somebody robbed the jeweler on Prospect Hill, made a getaway on a bike and dumped it in an alleyway about half a mile away.  Fleet of foot as ever, Plod asked the public for information and sightings about a month later. How the hell do you remember seeing some oik riding a bike up Bucks Rd after having had weeks to forget about it? When I highlighted this, some apologist came back to say that they "have to ensure that the enquiries have reached the appropriate stage and that the public appeal is factually correct", or some such crap. These requests for information should be out within hours. It's not difficult.

"Police are investigating an incident involving a car and a van in the Isle of Man on 31 October 2019. Were you in a car or van on the Isle of Man on that date? Did you see anything? Get in touch with PC Smith at Douglas police station"

38 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

"Police are investigating an incident involving a car and a van in the Isle of Man on 31 October 2019. Were you in a car or van on the Isle of Man on that date? Did you see anything? Get in touch with PC Smith at Douglas police station"

oh fuck, they're on to me.

Archived