'Closed Road' Driver - Cleared

On The Bus

24 minutes ago, piebaps said:

You might think that Max but it is not to be seen in the highway code which sets out the standards for driving. The red flag is a racing signal and if thick as pigshit doubled barreled name Englishman is stupid enough to think that roads close at any time other than 6.00 for an evening practice, then he is unlikely to know the intricacies of a racing signal. Similarly, if a Marshal was properly taught the intricacies of being a special constable, he would know what the stop signal was for directing traffic.

Easy to see why his "reasonable excuse" was accepted.

Now if he and all the other English here would just fuck off on the next available boat, we'd all be in a better place.

Good blend of reason and racism here.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, piebaps said:

You might think that Max but it is not to be seen in the highway code which sets out the standards for driving. The red flag is a racing signal and if thick as pigshit doubled

I don't know anything about bikes. But I know a red flag is a red flag indicating that something is amiss. 

4 minutes ago, quilp said:

English = nationality. Not a race. 

singled out as non Celts in this context (no reference to other British/UK nationalities having to depart) ergo racist. 

NB. As i've said in other threads I have no issues with Manx people using that phrase it is their perogative. I like to think of myself as the English Kevin Hart...

Archived