Coronavirus Isle of Man

On The Bus

Ireland has announced the closure of cultural sites until late March. 

Should we be looking at closing MNH sites and the heritage railways? Both of them are frequented by groups that would be considered at risk from Covid-19 so surely a sensible precaution? 

Might also save some money in the process! 

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's the one you should have stuck it in. Although it is TT in the title its more about the IoM. There is the one on the UK response in international news which has become a Rog shitfest, and the more interesting one in General Chat which is looking more globally.There have also been AT LEAST 5 others. Still, it's not my forum, you do what you like.

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

that's the one you should have stuck it in. Although it is TT in the title its more about the IoM. There is the one on the UK response in international news which has become a Rog shitfest, and the more interesting one in General Chat which is looking more globally.There have also been AT LEAST 5 others. Still, it's not my forum, you do what you like.

Let it all out! 

The MNH sites and the heritage railways weren't in the UK or international the last time I checked.

30 minutes ago, snowman said:

don't get On The Bus

A generalisation but, everytime I get on the bus there's some always twat with their feet up on the seats, others talking loudly on their phones as if they were in the privacy of their own front room, other chomping on food and chucking their litter on the floor.

Are these the sort of people who are bothered about washing their hands etc 

15 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

As long as the pubs stay open...

You really would be hard pushed to find a pub with more than a dozen folk in them. The pub is where I go for a bit of peace these days.

Archived