Coronavirus Isle of Man

On The Bus

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

Just in JAC's at lunchtime and as fast as the staff were bringing out toilet rolls, the brain dead were snapping it up

I had to buy expensive stuff last night cos all the cheap stuff had gone :blink:

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

People panic buying and hoarding bog roll and pasta etc is really fucking me off. It is only scarce because people are stockpiling it under their stairs. what a set of twats.

If you do get some pasta...I'd advise you get the flat ones...LASAGNE-PASTA.jpg_350x350.jpg.06297f8796fdc6481898d95e3eba8687.jpg

...lots of the other shapes can play havoc with your dingleberries when you wipe with them.

18120186-italian-fusilli-or-rotini-helix-shaped-macaroni-pasta-raw-food-background-or-texture-close-up.thumb.jpg.110de7a4d9c92c1f88ff1419f903ffd7.jpg

We've a good few weeks of The Isle of Man Courier. I'd sooner use that than make myself look a total fucking selfish twat by buying a pack of bog paper down the supermarket. Except of course some of the people are saying they are 'buying it as normal'. Yeah sure, like they've just been around all the shops doing the same.

1 hour ago, war baby said:

You never see Bronco in the shops now.  My old grandad used to cut up pages from the Daily Mirror and hang them up in the privy.  I'm more of a Telegraph man myself, bigger pages.

Izal was more slippy. At least it was medicated, I suppose in case you cut the old sphincter on a piece of the paper.

4 minutes ago, gettafa said:

I wonder if the dirty bastards that don't wash their hands after the toilet because "they didn't piss on their hands" will change their disgusting ways?

I always think it wrong that when you exit the gents, you have to pull a door handle to exit. most dirty bastards don't wash and the you with clean hands has to pick up all their germs.

Why can't more doors be " swung both ways" and be able to be opened with the foot or an elbow. far too often pubs and restaurants provide brilliant cleaning facilities then you are confronted with the filthy handle.

3 hours ago, gettafa said:

Izal was more slippy. At least it was medicated, I suppose in case you cut the old sphincter on a piece of the paper.

Ask any old soldier about Izal toilet paper. It was two rough sheets with on shiny for the polish...

Archived