IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

By ‘nutter’ I presume you mean you find the perspective I put forward fanciful. Since I am sure you are not alone in that belief I chose not to offer any comment on the WHO stats above, or the incredibly well researched Substack link. Should anyone decide to read it you will find its’ perspective anything but fanciful. We are heading for very interesting times - ‘Covid’ was just the start..

And masks will not help.

Just proven what I said once again, go read facts not trawl the internet for things that support your unsupported theories

1 hour ago, alpha-acid said:

Just proven what I said once again, go read facts not trawl the internet for things that support your unsupported theories

Were you perhaps thinking of books like these maybe?

IMG_1213.jpeg

4 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Or weightier works?

Personally I think Tickle may have been in on it

IMG_1214.jpeg

Give up it just shows you don't have the intelligence to understand what research means, IT IS NOT TRAWLING THE INTERNET

On 3/1/2024 at 12:18 PM, ricardo said:

Good point - I apologise if I have done so.

I don’t intend to return to the forum - most have made it clear they are uninterested in what I have been attempting to say - but offer the below film for anyone who might be open to expanding their perspective.

And yet, here you are back again to continue to peddle the tosh

• Like 1

I couldn't be arsed to read the whole daily mail thing. The crux seems to be that the vaccine has saved millions of lives. There were an identified 80 odd deaths from a rare reaction. 

I knew there was a chance of a rare reaction before my first jab. 

Not really news

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, NoTail said:

I couldn't be arsed to read the whole daily mail thing. The crux seems to be that the vaccine has saved millions of lives. There were an identified 80 odd deaths from a rare reaction. 

I knew there was a chance of a rare reaction before my first jab. 

Not really news

you never can tell who it saved , you just know who it didn't , plenty of folks with no vaccine are still here.

1 hour ago, Anyone said:

Masks are very effective if you want to rob , for example , a bank and not get picked up being recognised on grainy CCTV.

And very effective to stop you getting airborne virus, you forgot to mention that

12 hours ago, alpha-acid said:

And very effective to stop you getting airborne virus, you forgot to mention that

Not only ‘effective’ but..

’Safe AND effective’

Apparently..

Mr Tickle 😋

On 5/4/2024 at 11:21 PM, alpha-acid said:

Not really , that was all bollocks and masks pretty much did diddly squat. Now robbing banks well that’s a different matter😂