B&Q reopen date?

Golfer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ecobob said:

Feltons FTW. Ring up, order, pay and they deliver. Half the price, three times the service and you don’t have to even leave the house. 

couldn't agree more. I have been using Felton's for years now. Chris is such a nice guy and so helpful

19 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

couldn't agree more. I have been using Felton's for years now. Chris is such a nice guy and so helpful

I do miss his dad in the old Peel shop rubbing my hand when he gave me my change tho...

8 minutes ago, The Lurker said:

Handy for many things; I'm generally in there once or twice a week; but if you need plasterboard or timber etc you're reliant on either the builders merchs or B&Q.

Macs in St Johns do good deals on anything you want. at least the money stays on the Island and not in Kingfisher's pocket

Went this morning, straight in. One way system although some idiots couldn't follow the arrows and were going down wrong way. Plenty of staff to put them right but they look aggrieved when told to turn back , bit like cyclists on the pavement!!

1 hour ago, Zarley said:

I miss Cleveland too, and the Peel shop in general.

It was a treasure trove. I was sad when it closed. Until recently I used to see Cleveland quite regularly. He came to my place of work. This time it was me taking his money. I didn’t stroke his hand tho. 

Archived