B&Q reopen date?

Golfer

7 minutes ago, ecobob said:

It was a treasure trove. I was sad when it closed. Until recently I used to see Cleveland quite regularly. He came to my place of work. This time it was me taking his money. I didn’t stroke his hand tho. 

A friend of mine reckoned he used to do that just in case it made you jump and you'd drop the change and say "leave it" and run.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Golfer said:

Went this morning, straight in. One way system although some idiots couldn't follow the arrows and were going down wrong way. Plenty of staff to put them right but they look aggrieved when told to turn back , bit like cyclists on the pavement!!

Oh look, another "new" member...

On 4/28/2020 at 12:54 PM, ecobob said:

Feltons FTW. Ring up, order, pay and they deliver. Half the price, three times the service and you don’t have to even leave the house. 

I love Feltons too - Cleveland is awe so cute, could quite happily pick him up, put him in my pocket and carry him with me all the time. They’re doing mix paints up there (B&Q aren’t) and they have packets of pea seeds (other peas) too. Love Feltons :)

This thread should be renamed the Felton's & Cleveland Appreciation Society. :hug:

I really do miss having them in Peel. I'll never forget when I first moved to Peel and first went into the shop. I was having a good skeet around when I realised I was being shadowed by Cleveland - he was actually lurking behind things watching me.

I was a youngster back then and I'm not sure what he thought I was up to, but he soon brightened up when I bought a load of household goods for the house I'd just moved into. He was always gracious after that, and never followed me around again. At least he never hid behind things to keep an eye on me again. :ph34r:

Just to get back to B and Q (boo hiss bring back Feltons to Peel) and to put a bit of a smile on your face and warmth in your hearts.

A forum member previously unknown to me went to B and Q today and got the cement I needed for my stonework job and left it outside my house.

Isn't that lovely?

We're a lovely lot during a global pandemic.

1 hour ago, ecobob said:

A forum member previously unknown to me went to B and Q today and got the cement I needed for my stonework job and left it outside my house.

But he took your mixer.... :lol:

Archived