15 years on Manx Forums

VinnieK

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly I’m posting less and less. Stresses of work and distance mean many threads are left unread and I don’t have time to contribute. I’m still at work now!  

Woolley lurk in peace, wishing you and Mrs Woolley well in your long MF retirement!

One person I would add to Woolley's list of important contributors on MF is La Dolce Vita.  LDV has been instrumental in giving me some understanding of LGBT+ issues.  He is a polite, considered poster who regularly provides insights in his postings.  His regular foil was Evil Goblin, a poster I also deeply respect for all our disagreements.

We are a diverse community, and have, within the jokes, insults, and late night drunkenness discussed thoughtfully many of the issues current in the world; often from very diverse points of view.

That is what makes MF special ... and if it continues I will continue to contribute because doing so will be insightful for me.

On 9/1/2020 at 7:38 PM, TheTeapot said:

Bye @woolley total shame. Direct consequence of our esteemed moderator just handing out bans for nothing. I don't know what he expects to achieve, but I'm pretty sure this isn't it. 

was it?

I couldn't see the reason for leaving given

5 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

was it?

I couldn't see the reason for leaving given

Well maybe I was reading a bit between the lines. The last time woolley posted before this though he got banned by jw for a conversation with pk. Take phrases like short odds on a lifetime ban, run ins with the man and underlined comments and it's not hard to see.

I could just be paranoid though and seeing things that aren't there. Pretty unlikely though I'd have thought.

Some bans on this forum, including some of the ones I've had, are totally justified. Some are utterly pathetic.

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

Well maybe I was reading a bit between the lines. The last time woolley posted before this though he got banned by jw for a conversation with pk. Take phrases like short odds on a lifetime ban, run ins with the man and underlined comments and it's not hard to see.

I could just be paranoid though and seeing things that aren't there. Pretty unlikely though I'd have thought.

Some bans on this forum, including some of the ones I've had, are totally justified. Some are utterly pathetic.

what about mine... :thumbsup:

Archived