Organized Crime Targeting Island

Dirty Buggane

I hope to god this is not true. After the way opportunist burglers ran rings around the local keystone cops, Nobody's gold fillings will be safe.

How can you tell if a local is selling drugs, That will be the guy driving round in the new £40,000 pound car whilst claiming job seekers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Dirty Buggane said:

I hope to god this is not true. After the way opportunist burglers ran rings around the local keystone cops, Nobody's gold fillings will be safe.

How can you tell if a local is selling drugs, That will be the guy driving round in the new £40,000 pound car whilst claiming job seekers

I read that story in the paper and I thought they really must be very organized if they can still get on and off the island and fill in all the landing forms for government etc while shipping in vast amounts of drugs or out vast amounts of cash or contraband. Then I thought what if all the kingpins are key workers and they don't have to? 

When Stu's Coffee Exchange has to pay Juan Soprano's crew protection money and trailers are being nicked off the Steam Packet to be found at the back of the Grandstand empty with a few hits on Ewan Saccramoni's Captains, we might have to admit that we have a problem with organised crime?

The article is just stating the obvious, that the Merseyside drug gangs are targeting the island as they have been doing over the past decade. Supplying a demand, same as any other NW provincial town/area. The only 'news' is that they have had to be a little more creative with their importation methods. Slow news week, but at least it is not directly a Covid story.

Archived