Onchan

13 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Not sure how that will happen. Just seen some staggeringly racist stuff re tweeted that his daughter has allegedly posted. Not sure it’s deflecting from Josem that much. 

At least Josem has shut up and slid of skipping with his co op buddy lol Manx TaxPayers Alliance losing their bet supporting a gambler. 

On 8/29/2021 at 6:25 PM, Holte End said:

More police presence in Onchan and an office for the police officers at the commissioners.

Is that for the commissioners and staff ....? CE not back yet I see. Long suspension this....wonder why ?

• Haha 1

On 9/1/2021 at 8:37 AM, offshoremanxman said:

Not sure how that will happen. Just seen some staggeringly racist stuff re tweeted that his daughter has allegedly posted. Not sure it’s deflecting from Josem that much. 

I’m intrigued by this? Can you comment further?

Is it racist? I think if you see the links she had commented on from shows it’s clearly about debates? Maybe someone has taken it out of context! Im open minded but you can clearly see she just had an opinion like many others, and clearly isn’t one to sit back on things. I actually find it quite comical and brave rather than idiotic and racist! I was thinking Oh no we don’t need someone using the N word saying abusive things terror related and against the LGBT community - least she has balls! 

go girl 

2 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

And you registered an account on here just specifically to say that did you? 🙂 

Haha no I wanted to hear all going on as I get part stories and learning about politics trying to be an adult haha there’s some very good relevant threads I’m interested on here but haven’t had time to read them all or comment as of yet 

doesnt Dr Evil have two daughters? 

59 minutes ago, ScatCry said:

Is it racist? I think if you see the links she had commented on from shows it’s clearly about debates? Maybe someone has taken it out of context! Im open minded but you can clearly see she just had an opinion like many others, and clearly isn’t one to sit back on things. I actually find it quite comical and brave rather than idiotic and racist! I was thinking Oh no we don’t need someone using the N word saying abusive things terror related and against the LGBT community - least she has balls! 

go girl 

Thanks for popping in Victoria. 

• Haha 1