Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

7 minutes ago, Ann said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hYOVrPrsjDHe/

Lawyer Thomas Renz: "Waking up ... and telling them to go to hell!"

This video -- referred to earlier -- was uploaded one day ago. The viewing figures are moving like jabbers' bowels!

These are terrifying times for those who opposed truth and the welfare of our people.

Nope.

Edited by FSM

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

This video -- referred to earlier -- was uploaded one day ago. The viewing figures are moving like jabbers' bowels!

These are terrifying times for those who opposed truth and the welfare of our people.

The irony.

You are a truth denier, someone campaigning to adversely affect the health of our people. You should rightly be terrified.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Ann

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Were you a normal person before all this Covid thing happened?

2 hours ago, Ann said:

You might be surprised to learn how widespread factual knowledge of this subject is in IOM.

You learn about this high level of awareness through chatting with people in 'real life'. This includes medical professionals and police officers who know the facts about pan-vax that politicians and mainstream media tried to hide.

As these individuals value truth and the welfare of our people, they do not rely on politicians and their mouthpieces for education. They seek the facts from trusted experts.

Associated with this awakening across all levels of our society is a big shift in public mood.

Nah that FB group is full of holocaust denying racist homophobic cunts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

The problem is that the gullible and weak minded may see this “ newspaper” as some sort of legitimate publication and may actually be influenced by it.

Yes, it is a bit like all the manifestos currently being delivered through letter box's etc from the current Comin, some will think that is some sort of legitimate publication when in reality it is a piece of fiction and may actually be enfluenced by it.

8 hours ago, Ann said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Sjl0KqNIdNO2/

Have you seen how high viewing figures for the Dr. Ryan Cole (pathologist) video are now?

Everyone in IOM with Internet access must have watched this video at least three times by now.

Information from medical experts like Dr. Cole has resulted in a nightmare for the evil-doers!

I've watched it. He's bonkers. You are a fool to believe it

I find anti vaxers/obsessed conspiracy theorists somewhere between mildly amusing and greatly irritating

However those that conspire together and start spreading their ridiculous misinformation to try and recruit others by spreading fear should be dealt with by the law.

I haven't had the 'newspaper' yet on IOM but I have read it and its a disgrace.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Happier diner said:

I've watched it. He's bonkers. You are a fool to believe it

Is that Ann's aim by posting here - trying to get us to click on the links to increase the views then somehow interpret the numbers of views as endorsing whatever nonsense is spouted?  (Haven't clicked on any myself as my double jabs have obviously had whatever mind-numbing effect the cabal behind the great vaccine conspiracy was aiming for .....) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Moved...

17 minutes ago, Hugh G Rection said:

I’m sure many of you have heard all the talk on Mannin Line today of ‘The Light’ conspiracy paper doing the rounds through people’s front doors. 

I ask, does anybody have a download link for these seemingly interesting and comedic read? 

thanks in advance chaps and lasses, let’s have a little talk about it in this thread. 

You can read The Light here https://thelightpaper.co.uk/