More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

Do you think if I posted a Tweet about my overflowing bin and the ridiculous queue for the tip on Sunday it would achieve anything? Some people need to get their own houses in order before they aim criticism at others. 

792B1A99-7127-4237-A44A-C0FB286A7BC6.jpeg

Edited by Catrisk
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Catrisk said:

Do you think if I posted a Tweet about my overflowing bin and the ridiculous queue for the tip on Sunday it would achieve anything? Some people need to get their own houses in order before they aim criticism at others. 

792B1A99-7127-4237-A44A-C0FB286A7BC6.jpeg

I am afraid that both national and local politicians are responsible for the mess what we are seeing on the island. Minister Thomas is too interested in being top dog, power and glory both within the Department and also, his pet topics like ‘housing’. I would prefer he concentrate on one area and do it successfully. 

@Amadeusis right though with the pictures but in reality he is wasting his time. The DOI hasn’t got the intelligence to sort out these issues, and it and the people in charge probably do not care, what you or others think, as they aren’t running the island for islanders benefit, but their own benefit. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, 2112 said:

@Amadeusis right though with the pictures but in reality he is wasting his time. The DOI hasn’t got the intelligence to sort out these issues, and it and the people in charge probably do not care, what you or others think, as they aren’t running the island for islanders benefit, but their own benefit. 

Councilor Frank could get his own house in order. I could sit Tweeting pictures like the below all day calling DBC out for the complete shithole Douglas has become of late but all you get back from Council members is abuse and no action, but here we have a Douglas Councillor who has the cheek to call out others like he has the right to. Pots and kettles spring to mind. He could do his own bloody job properly before he starts pointing blame at other people to get likes on Twitter from idiots. What a fraud. Just like DBCs other Twitter fraudsters Bentley and Watson constantly blaming other areas of government without looking at themselves. They should do their jobs before they start picking holes in things other people are responsible for. The Town they are responsible for is an absolute dump and they are, on the whole, totally useless at their jobs. 

37167A1E-8400-428F-8A07-0A4431BC88BA.jpeg

EE3F3028-82FC-4D9B-AAE1-64F83ECF59E8.jpeg

3101587D-5EF5-4781-B3E9-3AF062FE6E40.jpeg

Edited by Catrisk
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Catrisk said:

The Town they are responsible for is an absolute dump and they are, on the whole, totally useless at their jobs. 

I genuinely look forward to your campaign when you stand at the next election - presumably your manifesto will include: reversing the current bin schedule; sacking the “Nazi’s” at the tip and fixing the queueing issue down there; and a commitment to not be “useless”.   I’d vote for you - will you commit to stand for DBC?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2112 said:

I am afraid that both national and local politicians are responsible for the mess what we are seeing on the island. Minister Thomas is too interested in being top dog, power and glory both within the Department and also, his pet topics like ‘housing’. I would prefer he concentrate on one area and do it successfully. 

Start recycling instead of putting so much stuff in your bin then , it’s compulsory it’s lots of Uk counties & European countries including food waste, it’s just that most over here are too lazy & then throw the rubbish on the ground outside bins 

• Like 3