Niarbyl Café?

Mikimoto

1 hour ago, finlo said:

Aren't you exhausted visiting every pub, restaurant, beauty spot on the island weekly sometimes more than once while simultaneously being on virtually every flight in and out of the island nevermind all the various gigs you have going on the world over?

Oh, I forgot the visits to every building site plus all the "business meetings"

I swear people on here can’t read, and make things up.

What building sites have I visited ffs?

1 hour ago, finlo said:

Aren't you exhausted visiting every pub, restaurant, beauty spot on the island weekly sometimes more than once while simultaneously being on virtually every flight in and out of the island nevermind all the various gigs you have going on the world over?

Oh, I forgot the visits to every building site plus all the "business meetings"

And being permanently logged onto manx forums !

3 minutes ago, finlo said:

You claimed to be in Douglas Shoprite last week, "I didn't see any evidence of asbestos when I was in there earlier"

Or maybe you just had a peek through the windows while you were uplifting a skip there?

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Mikimoto said:

MNH now "Closed for refurbishment until Summer 2024 (reopening date to be announced)"...

Awaiting the tender process for someone to repair the fire savaged remains and return it to it's former glory some time in 2030.  

3 hours ago, Fred the shred said:

Great timing a bit like buying a boat and then deciding to alter the pier to accommodate it when it had arrived and they did have several years notice to get the job sorted.     

Or like having a developer build a road but not having the funds to connect it up at one end

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Or like having a developer build a road but not having the funds to connect it up at one end

Aye... like in Eire in the early days of them joining the EU. On the road between Dublin and  Galway the roads were littered with unfinished bridges; the ends were completed but never met in the middle.

Or build a very ugly building with other people’s money, name it the Round House without any meaningful entry and exit .   I think that really deserves first prize 😚 and with no chance of paying for itself anytime ever, I think it should get the runners up prize as well.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...