MHK’s being childish

Asthehills

4 minutes ago, asitis said:

If it's from the Ag's I'd be very wary of relying on it !

If it is from the AGs then I'm amazed he got it this year.

Unless....... they are actually really efficient at covering the ass of Govt representatives and they ignore or delay all other requests of them from mere civilians.  Couldn't possibly be the case. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StCatherine said:

Hooper is still at it. He really isn’t very self aware of how much a prat he comes across as is he ? 

I am surprised he hadn’t deleted more of the comments on his post.  He really isn’t getting a lot of support (as in, none)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

He really isn’t getting a lot of support

Good. He doesn’t deserve it. It seems as if this time, the public has had enough. There are times, he, like Callister, should keep his trap shut and behave like a professional member of government and representative of the people. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Roxanne said:

Good. He doesn’t deserve it. It seems as if this time, the public has had enough. There are times, he, like Callister, should keep his trap shut and behave like a professional member of government and representative of the people. 

I had him down as the first of COMiN to get binned.  It hasn’t turned out to be the case and he has lasted longer than I expected.

I still foresee him saying or doing something completely inappropriate and being turfed out at some point though. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

I had him down as the first of COMiN to get binned.  It hasn’t turned out to be the case and he has lasted longer than I expected.

I still foresee him saying or doing something completely inappropriate and being turfed out at some point though. 

He’s already doing it. Playing this spat out on social media is completely inappropriate. No matter what anyone might think of him, quoting that report about Callister being dishonest should not have been used on social media to discredit him. He did wrong, he apologised, it should be done with. 

I didn’t foresee this. I thought Ramsey was lucky to have such a good representative. I was wrong. He’s a proper weasel. 

Edited by Roxanne
To add ‘Callister’
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roxanne said:

He’s already doing it. Playing this spat out on social media is completely inappropriate. No matter what anyone might think of him, quoting that report about Callister being dishonest should not have been used on social media to discredit him. He did wrong, he apologised, it should be done with. 

I didn’t foresee this. I thought Ramsey was lucky to have such a good representative. I was wrong. He’s a proper weasel. 

Roll on 2026.  The oldies will vote him back in though.

I too thought he as ok but Allinson took a good few votes of him last time around so the Ramseyites were getting disallusioned then.    I really think MHKs should think long and hard about social media it can be a double edged sword.

• Like 2