Courtenay Heading again

Cueey Lewis And The News

Not that I want to give him any publicity for this at all but I see that the dangerous lunatic that was formerly a sentient human being known as Courtenay Heading is now outing people on social media for refusing to accept the made up shit he hands out. The man is a persistent and dangerous pest. When will be the next involvement of the police as the man is a clear public nuisance.

EBC02394-762B-4EBD-B44A-DC29FABCAA61.jpeg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Not that I want to give him any publicity for this at all but I see that the dangerous lunatic that was formerly a sentient human being known as Courtenay Heading is now outing people on social media for refusing to accept the made up shit he hands out. The man is a persistent and dangerous pest. When will be the next involvement of the police as the man is a clear public nuisance.

EBC02394-762B-4EBD-B44A-DC29FABCAA61.jpeg

well if you haven't got an open fire it isn't much use to you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CallMeCurious said:

More nuts than a kelptomaniac squirrel. Best thing you can do is ignore them.

The worrying thing is his other followers. So he names and shames someone on social media and one of his dickhead mates sees the post turns up at their house etc. it’s a small island. This man and his mad bullying tactics is a clear danger to the public. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

The worrying thing is his other followers. So he names and shames someone on social media and one of his dickhead mates sees the post turns up at their house etc. it’s a small island.

So you shared her name on this forum?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Declan said:

So you shared her name on this forum?

Fair point I couldn’t edit it. He’ll have every nutter in the IOM in his feed anyway so it’s unlikely to make any difference. 

• Like 1

I’m very confused. Is Maureen  the wife of Bernard Moffat or a Parish Walker? ( or both maybe.) And whose house has someone turned up at?

But yes this Courtney fellow is an idiot or worse.

Who would name ( albeit ambiguously) someone who declined to take a leaflet?

Edited by The Voice of Reason
Small adjustments
  • Like 2