Courtenay Heading again

Cueey Lewis And The News

16 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

And I'm not sure he does need "help", not least because he shows no sign that he would ever accept it.  He's not insane, he's just wrong.  Wrong not just in his particular beliefs about specific things (though he is) but in his belief in the way he thinks he is entitled to impose them on other people.  He's bad, not mad.

I agree, Courtenay is very unlikely to accept help because right now because he's never felt better. His belief system is constantly telling him that he's special, he's gifted, that he's one of the enlightened few. He's buzzing; he can't wait to get up every morning, march into town in his blue shirt and leer at passers by.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, loaf said:

I agree, Courtenay is very unlikely to accept help because right now because he's never felt better. His belief system is constantly telling him that he's special, he's gifted, that he's one of the enlightened few. He's buzzing; he can't wait to get up every morning, march into town in his blue shirt and leer at passers by.

Wonder if he’s wearing his justice for the jabbed tee shirt in prison or maybe the showers 😂

On 3/17/2024 at 11:23 AM, StrangeBrew said:

I’m not sure that does make sense. He very much appeared to be addressing Heading, whilst retweeting the Manx Radio story on Heading being jailed:

“Noted all your recent posts @courtenaymanx - I will have my say on #Abbotswood debacle but biting my tongue until right moment. Please take care.”

Implying Heading’s posts are worthy of noting - and they were numerous, repetitive and in line with what he’s just been jailed for - seems an unusual move. 

It makes total sense if you realise Glover is a clueless prat that could only be deemed employable by Manx Radio.

• Like 2

On 3/13/2024 at 8:03 PM, Gladys said:

And set up a crowd funder to travel from the US to the UK.   The female (Sabine?) was particularly worrying. 

It was pretty obvious that she realised she was in the wrong when the person interviewing pointed out several facts andf all she could say in response was " I cant deal with this" or "stop this is too much". 

I feel sorry for the kids of the mother who started all this off. I cant imagine having a mother who prioritises a boyfriend ( who is a known and convicted pedalo / sex offender ) over her own children. 

Edited by PeachTea
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, PeachTea said:

It was pretty obvious that she realised she was in the wrong when the person interviewing pointed out several facts andf all she could say in response was " I cant deal with this" or "stop this is too much". 

I feel sorry for the kids of the mother who started all this off. I cant imagine having a mother who prioritises a boyfriend ( who is a known and convicted pedalo / sex offender ) over her own children. 

She and the boyfriend are still at liberty I believe.  

• Like 1

On 3/18/2024 at 5:09 PM, Banker said:

Wonder if he’s wearing his justice for the jabbed tee shirt in prison or maybe the showers 😂

A quick search of X shows that his followers are reporting that he was liberated of his J4J T-Shirt by force this week due to it's "political" nature. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, iomtimes said:

A quick search of X shows that his followers are reporting that he was liberated of his J4J T-Shirt by force this week due to it's "political" nature. 

J4J  = justice for the jailed ??  or it will do in  a few months

• 3 weeks later...

Posted on Iom new & politics Facebook on headings page 

I've spent my 36th Wedding Anniversary alone because my husband dared to speak out about the fraudulent lies and corrupt behaviour. He's in prison for speaking out and standing up to the lying bullies that care more about their salaries than their fellow human beings. Mrs H

Nothing about him stalking a pregnant woman!

• Like 3

He still has his acolytes duly reporting to Parliament Sq. in the mornings, 4 of them today.

But she could have sent him an anniversary cake.

With a file in it. 🎂

Edited by Non-Believer
Extra bit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

He still has his acolytes duly reporting to Parliament Sq. in the mornings, 4 of them today.

But she could have sent him an anniversary cake.

With a file in it. 🎂

Or a chip!

On 4/10/2024 at 11:11 AM, Banker said:

Posted on Iom new & politics Facebook on headings page 

I've spent my 36th Wedding Anniversary alone because my husband dared to speak out about the fraudulent lies and corrupt behaviour. He's in prison for speaking out and standing up to the lying bullies that care more about their salaries than their fellow human beings. Mrs H

Nothing about him stalking a pregnant woman!

Somehow her not caring about a fellow woman removes any sympathy one might have for her being married to an absolute mentalist.

• Like 6