Give them a piece of your mind

TheTeapot

16 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

No. Too far.

It's just a big long list of excuses

I thought the whole of Comin had to be at these functions? Or has that gone out the window already?

• Like 1

I don't know. It was mostly a waste of my time. They definitely arent listening though. Every public question the answer is 'the challenges facing the government'. Fucking bollocks. I probably shouldn't have gone.

7 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't know. It was mostly a waste of my time. They definitely arent listening though. Every public question the answer is 'the challenges facing the government'. Fucking bollocks. I probably shouldn't have gone.

Looks like @Roger Mexico nailed it a couple of weeks ago then....

Screenshot_20240422-134929_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Alf, Barber, Caine, Crookall, Hooper, KLB and the lady from Home Affairs whose name I've forgotten were there representing the government. Maltby was also there at the DoE table. I don't know if any MLCs were there cos I don't know who they are.

Glover was skulking about, and Moorhouse was holding court. He's a strangely popular man.

The other two southern MHKs were nowhere to be seen.

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Like 2

Just now, TheTeapot said:

Alf, Barber, Caine, Crookall, Hooper, KLB and the lady from Home Affairs whose name I've forgotten were there representing the government. Maltby was also there at the DoE table.

Glover was skulking about, and Moorhouse was holding court. He's a strangely popular man.

Thanks , Jane Poole Wilson is Home affairs . 

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Alf, Barber, Caine, Crookall, Hooper, KLB and the lady from Home Affairs whose name I've forgotten were there representing the government. Maltby was also there at the DoE table. I don't know if any MLCs were there cos I don't know who they are.

I thought all eight ministers were going to be there.

https://www.gov.im/about-the-government/council-of-ministers/the-council-of-ministers/council-of-ministers-line-up/