Is This A Record (junk Mail)

FCMR

Since last saturday Ive had 17 junk mails delivered to my house by the GPO, and Ive still got friday to go, so what will the total be ?.

But I have now found the right solution, the postman delivered them so now he is going to collect them. I shall be putting the whole lot into post boxes and thats legal.

The Manx Post Office are not on that list, most of the junk mail is locally produced and is delivered without a valid address.

If you had to pay by weight for the removal of household rubish, would you not moan then

If they were kind enough to send you a pre-paid response envelope, use that to post it back to them

Get out of the room...

It's FAR more fun to use the pre-paid envelopes to post another companies junk mail to them. Or any other unwanted mailable items. Have the audacity to write "please recycle" or "have a nice day!" or the message of your choice - the possibilities are endless! :lol:

• 9 years later...

Do we still have a GPO?

I thought is was something like "Isle of Man Post ~ People To People" or some similar twaddle

Friend across told me he was waiting for the GPO to come and install a phone. Definitely showing his age.

Archived