Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

Nitro - on Loch Promenade - this afternoon. :)

You did indeed, After shouting "N...i...t...r...o" about 6 times!

I turned round in a WTF moment (Totally oblivious to the fact it was my forum name!) and saw Ray and Mish!!

Sorry i was in a bit of a rush!!!

Spotted The Kitty, Tearz and Unisol on saturday

Ah was that you who was with Girl89, i cant really remember cos i was a bit drunk :lol:

No I was with my friend Gemma, she isn't on the forums! :) did you go to the MF do?

Oddly enough, there was someone that looked just like the_kitty there with some fella so I walked over and asked if it was her only to find out it wasn't - thankfully the lass didn't look at me like I was some kind of weirdo!

• 2 weeks later...

so mad i missed the forum gig at amber!!! wanted to put the face to the name, never mind they,ll be more nites i,am sure? do know a large percentage of the clubbing crew( no names) but still like to meet some of the others. oh yes watch out for the 28z gang party on sun 27th may in amber(bank hol next day) its going to be even better than last years in passion,which was held the nite after delaney got busted, and was the last time passion was used as it was.this years dj,s tbc in next few weeks,one thing for sure as those who have attended since its birth in 2002 will tell you its always a top nite for banging good dance tunes. will post when all is finalised B)

A certain forum member took me by surprise coming out of the Total garage earlier on tonight. I didn't recognise her as I was reaching for the door and thought hmm that's fit I'll hold the door open for her.

Then to my surprise she spoke to me, name and all, and all I could think of saying was something like "yeah that's my car, well smart innit, goes real fast.

Mmkay.