Sitting Members - One At A Time

Lonan3

Would you vote for  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A simple idea - taking each of our present MHKs, one at a time, simply decide whether or not you think they're worthy of re-election, regardless of whether you live in their constituency or not. We'll start with Hon Allan Robert Bell and allow one week for voting.

If you wish to comment, please remember the rules and try not to make life too difficult for the mods.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tynwald.org information: Allan Bell

So, Mount Murray, Mount Murray, Mount Murray.

At the enquiry, there were a lot of "I don't recall" type answers. A lot.

An experienced Politician but imo, well dodgy.

Let's see which, if any, alternatives Ramsey can throw up.

Are we presenting petitions to those we want out saying if you don't resign we are leaving the Island? Something like the Charles Kennedy fiasco.

No chance!

If you wish to comment, please remember the rules and try not to make life too difficult for the mods.

What's that supposed to mean? Are there "special rules" for this thread or are you kindly reminding us rules in general exist on the forum?

Sorry to ask, but:

Does anyone know if any of the current MHKs have their own websites? Apart from the Tynwald and gov.im bits

Found the one of Peter Karran, but that's it until now...

No chance!

What's that supposed to mean? Are there "special rules" for this thread or are you kindly reminding us rules in general exist on the forum?

My apologies if you found it a bit condescending, Alex. It wasn't intended that way but, on reflection, I can see that it may appear to be.

It was just that, when dealing with individual members, some posters with a personal grudge or complaint against a particular MHK might be tempted to overstep the boundaries of libel etc.

Basically, I didn't want to see the thread bring the forums into disrepute, make extra work for the mods, or lead to some over-enthusiastic contributors being banned.

Once again, my apologies if you found my comments offensive.

Archived