Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

4 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

I listen to Energy FM.in the morning and anyhow I sent a message of gratitude via faceache to whom I thought was the presenter Jo Pack...the message was that I thought she did an ace job on a Saturday morning on Energy FM...the recipient of my message Jo Pack, she responded with a thank you....the correct presenter is Emma Thompson.....seems Jo Pack will happily take the plaudits of another person. Personally, she's not my cup of tea.

I imagine she gets such a volume of positive feedback that she hasn't the time to read it all, and now just responds to every communication with a thank you.

6 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

I listen to Energy FM.in the morning and anyhow I sent a message of gratitude via faceache to whom I thought was the presenter Jo Pack...the message was that I thought she did an ace job on a Saturday morning on Energy FM...the recipient of my message Jo Pack, she responded with a thank you....the correct presenter is Emma Thompson.....seems Jo Pack will happily take the plaudits of another person. Personally, she's not my cup of tea.

Btw for what it's worth I think Jodie Kidd is ribbish at presenting and fuck knows how she made it as a model. 

So your mistake, not hers.

I very much doubt that Jo Pack needs your appraisal. She is very accomplished and a very confident woman.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CharlieBrown said:
2 hours ago, dilligaf said:

You would prefer a very camp Chrisp to an intelligent smart knowledgeable and easy on the eye Jo Pack.? 

What sort of man are you ?

Probably not a rapist?

I would not know one if I fell over one.

You seem to know your way around the perverted in our society, so I will take your word for that.

BTW, are you still involved with the scouts ?

Edited by dilligaf

18 minutes ago, woolley said:

I imagine she gets such a volume of positive feedback that she hasn't the time to read it all, and now just responds to every communication with a thank you.

Actually, she said thank very much for the kind comments and that they were very welcome after the terrible day she had.

19 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

So your mistake, not hers.

I very much doubt that Jo Pack needs your appraisal. She is very accomplished and a very confident woman.

See my response to Woolly, the mistake largely on her part.

I'm not saying I necessarily dislike her (I'm indifferent), I'm just saying that I don't particularly like her style of interview and therefore in my opinion rubbish.

3 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

See my response to Woolly, the mistake largely on her part.

I'm not saying I necessarily dislike her (I'm indifferent), I'm just saying that I don't particularly like her style of interview and therefore in my opinion rubbish.

But she was not the person you wanted to kiss ass to.

She replied to your text out of good manners. she should have told you where to go, but she is far too professional.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CharlieBrown said:

You like manly men?

51kjTJvcBkL._SX361_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Not at all. I like womanly women. ( not that you would know any )

I don't give a flying one how manly musicians are TBF. I just like good music. I even liked Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Elton John, Queen and hundreds more of questionable sexuality. FFS

2 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:

Sounds like you seek them out.

Do you sing babe ?

BTW, I don't know who your avatar is , but that is most definitely the sort of face that needs a fucking good kicking. No offence like 

Edited by dilligaf

8 hours ago, Gladys said:

She has competed in car racing according to Wiki, so probably has a bit of context to present meaningfully. Shall watch tonight's coverage.  I'll tell you how I felt. 

Wiki is no more accurate or truthful than say Manxforums. I can edit that Wiki page now to say that he career started of as an opera singing MacDonalds saleswoman, or whatever.

5 hours ago, GreyWolf said:

Kinleys got better over the years doing the  morning chat show with some interesting guests and his double act in pits with Palmer is also good and informative. Just keep Milky n Johnny away with there infantile banter,

Milky is the undisputed clown prince of the Isle of Man TT but all this appears to be his reward for providing - as some sort of perceived archetypal biker - a glowing reference to the lad who drove the car that killed the lady biker at Hillberry. And Milky only 'knew' him because he was the local postman. It did the trick of course, along with the other contrived references. But that is all another story.

And contrary to Greywolf's post, I would say no one is as infantile as Kinley. Although true, his egging on 'the boys' to do a bit of swearing on air and talk about wanking has curtailed somewhat.

16 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

But she was not the person you wanted to kiss ass to.

She replied to your text out of good manners. she should have told you where to go, but she is far too professional.

You're a fucking idiot ...I didn't kiss ass at all, Emma Thompson is a very good DJ, she plays music I'm into and has me in stitches...so I thought I'd let her know that I like what she does, fuck all wrong with that. The mistake I made was to send that message to the wrong person, who after reading it and responding to it took the plaudits, her mistake.

• Haha 1