Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

2 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Wiki is no more accurate or truthful than say Manxforums. I can edit that Wiki page now to say that he career started of as an opera singing MacDonalds saleswoman, or whatever.

Milky is the undisputed clown prince of the Isle of Man TT but all this appears to be his reward for providing - as some sort of perceived archetypal biker - a glowing reference to the lad who drove the car that killed the lady biker at Hillberry. And Milky only 'knew' him because he was the local postman. It did the trick of course, along with the other contrived references. But that is all another story.

And contrary to Greywolf's post, I would say no one is as infantile as Kinley. Although true, his egging on 'the boys' to do a bit of swearing on air and talk about wanking has curtailed somewhat.

I had no idea of that, so thanks for sharing.

I always thought that he was a clown and his only claim to fame was crashing his bike into a wall.

Any grown man who dresses up as the Milky Bar Kid has to be a little special.

But he now has a big CS salary for fuck all.

How does thing happen ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

You're a fucking idiot ...I didn't kiss ass at all, Emma Thompson is a very good DJ, she plays music I'm into and has me in stitches...so I thought I'd let her know that I like what she does, fuck all wrong with that. The mistake I made was to send that message to the wrong person, who after reading it and responding to it took the plaudits, her mistake.

Really ?

1 minute ago, yootalkin2me said:
11 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Do you sing babe ?

BTW, I don't know who your avatar is , but that is most definitely the sort of face that needs a fucking good kicking. No offence like 

Its Charlie Sheen you halfwit 

Not being a shallow movie fan and hero worshipper I did not know that.

DILLIGAF ?

4 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

You're a fucking idiot ...I didn't kiss ass at all, Emma Thompson is a very good DJ, she plays music I'm into and has me in stitches...so I thought I'd let her know that I like what she does, fuck all wrong with that. The mistake I made was to send that message to the wrong person, who after reading it and responding to it took the plaudits, her mistake.

Yeah.

On the basis that Jo Pack until recently presented an early Saturday show on Manx, she naturally assumed you listened to her show and thanked you for the kind comment. How you can twist your own ineptitude into an attack on her is beyond belief.

Is Emma Thompson still married to darling Kenny Branagh, or is the radio gig to supplement the acting lark 'between jobs'?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stu Peters said:

On the basis that Jo Pack until recently presented an early Saturday show on Manx, she naturally assumed you listened to her show and thanked you for the kind comment. How you can twist your own ineptitude into an attack on her is beyond belief.

Is Emma Thompson still married to darling Kenny Branagh, or is the radio gig to supplement the acting lark 'between jobs'?

Well said 

46 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Not at all. I like womanly women. ( not that you would know any )

I don't give a flying one how manly musicians are TBF. I just like good music. I even liked Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Elton John, Queen and hundreds more of questionable sexuality. FFS

Schleich_Tyrannosaurus_rex_2017.jpg

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

Call me old fashioned, even a stickler for convention, but after many years I have found, when stalking someone, it is always better to send the message to them rather than another person.  Perhaps it is just my olde worlde sense of correctness. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

Fair enough Stu, but I did state Energy Fam, that's how 8 started the message...."I listen to your show on Energy FM on a Saturday morning.....

• Thanks 1

So you got the wrong person. For all she knew you might have got the wrong station. What do you do then if you are her? You either ignore it, or you reply saying thank you very much. She could have ignored it but then you might have thought she was a miserable cow. I think what she did was reasonable. A quick thank you and move on.

They probably think they are dealing with idiots half the time anyway and you are not doing anything to disabuse that notion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, woolley said:

So you got the wrong person. For all she knew you might have got the wrong station. What do you do then if you are her? You either ignore it, or you reply saying thank you very much. She could have ignored it but then you might have thought she was a miserable cow. I think what she did was reasonable. A quick thank you and move on.

They probably think they are dealing with idiots half the time anyway and you are not doing anything to disabuse that notion.

Disabuse????Hardly the correct word.

14 hours ago, yootalkin2me said:

Fair enough Stu, but I did state Energy Fam, that's how 8 started the message...."I listen to your show on Energy FM on a Saturday morning.....

But then again, I don't think I'll be taking advice on composition from somebody that confuses the letter "I" with the number 8.

Thanks all the same.:)