Pizza Hut On The Isle Of Man?

3v0

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love pizza hut, and the fact you can sit down and have a beer with your meal in a fast food outlet is brilliant!!!

there won't be an argos, they need 150K population to establish one!

Yes but who exactly are Pizza KIng

Not a well known franchise is it?

Pizza King (I believe) is the brain child of that Heavy bird that used to walk around Ballakebabs fouling up peoples orders on a regular basis, to be fair i think i used to get food from there far to often but the amount of people complaining about wrong orders used to be a standing joke with the rest of the staff on the nights when she was working, eventually even i stopped going but now she has left i have caught myself stopping in B/kebabs on the way home from the pub far to often again :rolleyes:

Most if not all of the standard franchise "models" don't work for the isle of man due to the population, it is based on the town it is in so they look at douglas and see a population of x thousand and say it is too low a catchment area, what they don't realise is that for instance B&Q gets 3 quarters of the iom population going there for something to do on a weekend!

Agreed KFC is a hotbed for scals! Maybe pizza hut would attract more families as it isn't as "fast" as some of the other fast food places! Or maybe if they do come over they should have a dress code!! Absolutly no burberry, rockports or acne!

there won't be an argos, they need 150K population to establish one!

Source?

I emailed them a few months ago, and that is what they told me, direct from them..... - however, they did say that although there was no plans to establish argos in the isle of man, they did note my comments! and thanked me for contacting them....

Archived